Saturday, November 26, 2022

All the joys of the season...

  


Hello, hello!

There's no new digital stamp release at Sweet November Stamps today because we are having a big Sale-abration Weekend instead. You can see all of the great deals on the cute banner above and then hop on over to the shop to see if there is anything you've been wanting to cross off your wish list. While the sale is on, the team and I are sharing more cards using the new Christmas/Winter clear stamp  release. For my card, I returned to the adorable Snow Angels set because I still had three of the cuties that hadn't been inked up yet. I paired the flying angel with the flying snow owl, then started to think about the over-all look and color scheme for the card. Something with a decidedly vintage influence would not only be different from my previous Snow Angels card but it would also stand out from most of the other holiday cards I've made so far this season. I took my cues from looking up vintage postcards on Pinterest and gave this winter scene "dirty" looking snow and sky. I also kept her clothing to pretty rustic woodland hues of green and brown with a few touches of gold for a hint of elegance. If you are interested in watching this scene come together you can check out the full length speed coloring on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel or the shorter Reel over on my Instagram.  :)

Laters!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Sweet November (Snow Angels and Horizon Lines: Alpine)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Versamark Watermark

gold embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen

Pear Blossom Press gold pen

Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: