Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Christmas is better when we're together...

Hi friends!

I'm popping in real quick to share the completed card from the Live coloring video I did this past weekend. We were celebrating the Christmas Pixies Vault release at Sweet November Stamps and I had paired up Nicholas and Chrissy because they are both holding wrapped gifts. Like my other cards for this release, I also masked them both off before stamping the wood floor from the Simple Room Background set and the wainscoting from the Simple Room Christmas Add On set. This gave them a simple and quick to color background which is what I needed seeing how coloring two characters was already going to take up most of the time. The color suggestions from my fellow crafty peeps took us in a very non-traditional direction which ended up being a fun change of pace, making this sweet holiday scene extra special.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  


 
Supply list:
cardstock- Lawn Fawn and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Christmas Pixie Nicholas and Christmas Pixie Chrissy)

stamps- Sweet November (Simple Room Background Builder and Simple Room Christmas Add On), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Papertrey Ink tropical teal

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: