Monday, November 28, 2022

Wishing you a joyous Christmas...

Good morning!

This holiday weekend ended up being a busy one with my fam so I really didn't get a lot of crafting done. That's not a bad thing as I enjoy taking a break now and then, especially for time spent with my loved ones. But that means the only thing I have to share here on the blog today is the card I made for the Sweet November Stamps newsletter that went out on Friday showcasing this month's free digital stamp for our newsletter subscribers. She's called Vintage Christmas Shopper and the image is her full body but because she is a digital stamp I was able to enlarge and crop the image to pull focus on just the upper half of her body. A simple, snowy background in monochromatic blue-violet really let her pop and take center stage on this card. :)

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamp- Sweet November (Vintage Christmas Shopper)
Simon Says Stamp cut apart Christmas sentiment

Spellbinders hemstitch die

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- E44, E47, E79Supply list:
clothes- BV31, E40, E41, E81, R83, R56, RV99, W4, W7
packages- E30, E31, E34, E44, R46
background- BV0000, BV00, BV31, BV02, BV04, BV25, BV29

 

0 comments: