Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Sending holiday cheer...

Hey there!

I'm back today to share the finished card from Saturday's Live coloring video that I did over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. The scene was put together using the new Dudley the Dancing Elf digi with this month's Sweet November Stamps newsletter freebie, Dancing Baby 'Bominable. I also added the tree from The Door is Always Open scene builder digi set. From there we were ready to color and it was fun coming up with this snow covered mountain scene. We also opted to take our inspiration from the classic Rudolph show and give the Baby 'Bominable pale blue skin. And even though he is a baby, I still wanted him to be larger than Dudley, so I took advantage of these images being digital stamps and shrunk the elf down quite a bit. It is such a happy and fun take on a Christmas card, I can't wait for it to be sent out and make someone else smile too.  :)

Talk at'cha later!  


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Dudley the Dancing Elf, Dancing Baby 'Bominable and The Door is Always Open Scene Builder set)
stamps- Simon Says Stamp (sentiment)

ink- Versamark watermark

Hero Arts detail white embossing powder

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: