Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Be Merry...

Hey there!

How cute is this little elf from the Fairy Forest set at Impronte d'Autore? I haven't been feeling great this week so most of my down time has been spent resting rather than crafting. But when I sat down at my desk yesterday and saw how quick it would be to color up this adorable little guy, I had to go for it. The rest of the card was created using stencils and masks with the Copic air brush system. Luckily that all came together pretty quickly too so I got my crafty fix for the day and still had time for an afternoon nap.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Fairy Forest)
ink- Memento tuxedo black

My Favorite Things stencil

My Favorite Things Blueprints die
Hello Bluebird Be Merry words die

Doodlebug Sprinkles

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20

clothes/holly- BV01, E40, E81, R17, R29, R89, YG23, G07, BG99
background- R14, R17, R24, R27, R29, R89


0 comments: