Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus...

here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane! LOL
Good morning friends! Today is a bright new day and I am feeling much better. Thanks for all of the get-well wishes. :) I'm settling in for a weekend of hanging out with friends and lots of card making. It's getting close to that exciting time of the month when the brand spankin' new Anya stamps get previewed and I need to finish up all my cards for that. I can't say much because I don't want to spoil the surprise but OMG... Marie has been a busy girl making wishes come true! ;)
Until then I hope you don't mind getting another sneak peek of one of my digi images coming out on Monday. This is Cookie Break Santa and he's just grabbing a quick snack before flying off to the next house. I know some of you have asked if these will be available in rubber as well and as far as I know right now they are only planned for digi. Maybe if there is enough interest in them they will see rubber eventually... who knows? I'm definitely a rubber stamp girl if I have a choice so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too. :)
Let's see what else was I going to say... oh yea, don't forget that you still have until tonight to get your name entered into my final Sweet November candy for this release. Check out this post here. Tomorrow I will post a winner!
Okey dokey I think I'll wrap things up for the day, have a wonderful weekend!

Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and GP
paper and sentiment sticker- Scenic Route (Roxbury)
digi stamp- Sweet November Stamps (Cookie Break)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Ranger Stickles
Signo Unibal white gel pen
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
beard/clothes- E40, E41, YG03, YG17, YG67, R05, R08, E07, E18, E51, E53, E55, Y15, Y21, Y35

25 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

Amy....so glad you're on the mend!! Yay!!

I can't wait for more sneak peaks....though my bank balance has taken such a whack recently. There are so many new stamps and sets being released at the moment that I have rubber flying to me from all over the world at the moment!!

I'm not usually a big fan of Santa images for Chrissy cards - doesn't fit with the hot Aussie summer weather we experience at this time of year - but your guy is so-ho-ho cute!!

You're a marvel with these images. I'm gonna have to check 'em all out on Monday when they're released.

I haven't really done the digi thing yet....one because I've not set up my printer at home and I'm not sure the ink would be permanent enough for colouring with Copics. I could print on my work laser printer....but then I have to remember to take my 'special' paper to work with me....and its the last think I'm thinking about when I in the Clinic, to be honest.
Anywho.....I def need to go to bed now.....its way late over here.
Toodle-pip.

Rhonda Miller said...

Glad you're feeling better. I love your cards. Great papers and cute Santa image.

~Rhonda

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I love your little Santa..He needs to get a snack or two in on Christmas Eve. Lots of work to do and all.lol...I can not wait for the new releases either. I am not sure that my kids really need gifts for Christmas.lol...Mommy needs all the stamps in the world.lol... :D Have an awesome day. I am off to work at 8, but when I get home after 1 I am going to town on my cards.....Yay me! Have fun, Lisa G

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable! So awesome that you have stamps avail in rubber and digi! Love your card-it makes me smile! And makes me smile to know you're feeling better, too! Hope you weekend is restful!

Tasha said...

How sweet is this santa card - love the image its wonderful and the papers are lovely
love tasha xx

Claireabelle said...

Amy he is just fabulous!!!
xx

Angie said...

Of course we don't mind seeing another sneak! We LOVE your sneaks! Can't wait to see them all!

Victoria said...

Such a fab card Amy, funky colours and patterns. Love this cookie santa as well! I don't have a printer so I am definately more of a rubber girl! Lol!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

donna mikasa said...

Cookie Break Santa? That's my kind of Santa! Too cute, Amy!
Glad you're feeling better!

kris said...

ooh i like that Santa!!! he's very fun looking! i'm very picky when i ink up any Santas but i just adore yours! awesome girl! i think it will become rubber! =D hugs, Kris

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Oh i love what you did with the Cookie Santa :) He looks so great :)
hugss Ria

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Randi said...

So adorable!! Love that Santa image! Great layout!! You are such an amazing artist!! You know my vote is rubber!! I'd probably buy EVERYTHING in your rubber line!! ;o)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Santa Amy and your card is perfect....Glad your feeling better...we have a busy week ahead!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh gosh what a wonderful looking Santa and the card is so fabulous. I am looking forward to the TGF release but just bought all the limited time digi's this weekend. Oh so many things going on and things to buy. Enjoy your time with friends.
mwah
Trace

crafty amy said...

He is so sweet of course we don't mind seeing your creations!!!! I LOVE to se them :D please keep 'em comming.

Hugs

Amy xx

Victoria said...

glad you're feeling better Amy, no fun being run down.

this card is fab and you're such a tease about the new Anyas can't wait!

Victoria
x

Tonje said...

Super cute santa. He looks so kind and cuddly... Your card is beautiful! Gorgeous DP.
I'm glad you're feeling better.

♥Rach♥ said...

AHHHHH!!! That is TOO CUTE. I really just love this one, I thought the angel was my fave but he totally moved the top of the list. Just adorable, you are so talented Miss Amy!
Hope you are feeling better!

Jackie Thomas said...

Firstly, I'm glad you are feeling better and secondly, this card is gorgeous. I love everything about it. Keep getting well. xo Jackie

Alice said...

so cute! such a lovely Santa!! can't wait for Monday's release!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun Santa his shape is quite whimsical! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for your drawing tomorrow! Beth

Angela said...

Amy, this Santa is just too adorable. And he looks like he's so much fun to color. I perfer rubber or clear stamps, but I still love my digi's too. Being able to make them the size I want to always a good thing. Love all your images. They are all so sweet.. Glad you are finally starting to feel better..

RiNNE said...

Such a cute card!! Your jolly Santa is adorable!! His coloring is just magnificent!

Tammi said...

So glad your feeling better! This is adorable, love his coat! Fun sentiment with that image! :) And I can't WAIT to see what the wish is!!