Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Falling for you

Hello and good morning!

Here we are at day 2 of our week of peeks over at the Club Anya blog and let me tell you, this one is very near and dear to me. For months I have been pestering, begging and pleading for a Fall Miss Anya as an add-on to the Rain, Snow & Shine set... not just because I'm a fall kind of gal myself but because there is something in me that can't rest until I have a complete set, so I needed that fourth season represented. ;) Imagine my utter joy when I was emailed not only a Fall Miss Anya but a cutie My Guy too... can you stand it?! Now, they are only available in digital form at the moment but don't be surprised if you see these two in rubbah sometime in the new year... yeah! But that's getting ahead of things... I'm just happy I have the digis to tide me over until then because I think they are both perfect. :)

So if you love them as much as I do be sure to to post a comment on the Club Anya blog today and you just might win the cute couple... I know you want them... how can you resist? ;)

Oh and be sure to mark your calendars for this Sunday. We will be having a fun "Spa Hop" to celebrate the release with chances to win prizes at each CADT member's blog. You won't want to miss out on the fun! :)

Double oh, just so there isn't any confusion I did slightly alter My Guy by cutting off one of his arms and drawing in a new one to wrap around Anya's waist.... awwwwwww. Ok, I've really got to get ready for work now.
Catch ya again tomorrow with more Anya fun. :)
Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse and GP
paper- Sassafras Lass (whale of a tale)
digi stamps- The Greeting Farm (Autumn Miss Anya and Autumn My Guy Ian)
stamps- Inkadinkado fall leaves
Versamark ink
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Gold embossing powder
Paper Trey Ink twine
misc eyelet
Murray Hill computer font
Copic multiliner 0.3 pen
Copic markers:
Anya:
skin- E53, E13, R20
hair- E44, E47, E49
clothes- E30, E33, E35, E37, W3, W5, W7, W9, B000, B91, B52, Y35, Y38, R02, R05, YR12, YR14, V91, V95, V99
Ian:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, Y21, Y26, YR23
clothes- W3, W5, W7, W9, YR12, YR14, YR18, B93, B95, B97, B99, E74, E77, E79, Y26, Y28

25 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Good morning Amy. I soooo love your card...It is just so Fall.....I really, really want these stamps..lol..Like you I will take the digi for now, but can not wait (hopefully) for the rubber ones.....Have a good day at work, I am off to work myself, Lisa g

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness... they are the cutest couple I even seen! Their outfit are sooooo cute. Love her boots and his vest! OMG, your card is totally AWESOMENESS.

Angela said...

Amy. I didn't have to wait long at all to see your creations with these digi's. I love all the fall colors you used. Love his Brown turtle neck with the orange vest!! Perfect fall colors. Awwww, he loves her isn't that just too sweet..

Leah l'Orange said...

ADORABLE! your card is just gorgeous - love the colours and elements you've chosen, and again with the alteration! BRAVO! :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Just when I think my collection is complete they tempt me MORE! Adorable card, love the colors.

kadie said...

Stunning! This card is aaawesome!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Lysa said...

Oh so cute!! Gorgeous coloring!

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the muted colours and the torn edge on the side of the card! stunning card, love it!!

kris said...

this is so darn CUTE!!! love the way he's holding her... awww, so adorable... yah hubby don't do that anymore... LOL... this is TOP NOTCH Amy! LOVE LOVE it! hugs, Kris

donna mikasa said...

Super glad there's a Fall Miss Anya and an Ian with his eyes opened!
Love the yummy colors and looking forward to the hop...

Mary Giles said...

How cute is this! So happy that Fall Anya and matching bo is coming out. I love the mixed striped paper and your color is flawless!

Tammi said...

Oh YAY! They are adorable, woohoo, so glad they are coming out with these cuties, love the vests! Awww, cute that he has his arm around her, fab card Amy!!

RiNNE said...

Love it, Amy! I am so happy they are putting out couples that are already 'linked.' :). Too adorable! That sassafras PP and leaf stamp are also so cute! Have a great day at work!

Angie said...

I love these guys! I love what you did with them, and having his arm around her waist is adorable.

Tonje said...

gorgeous card! I would be happy to have just one miss Anya stamp (I'll put it on my wishlist for christmas...) and this fall one is gorgeous!

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous! Love it
x

Kelly Booth said...

Amy Amy Amy...this is just SOOOOOOO super Cute!! Love it!!

Alice said...

awwww....... they are the cutes couple EVER!!!! love it!!

Rach said...

A gorgoeus card, lov eyour images and colouring. hugs rachxx

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh gorgeous card, Amy! Love the colors, the design and the superb coloring job! Love it!

Crafty Jenn said...

Yippee for Fall Anya!! I've been impatiently waiting. Digis aren't for me though, so I'll just wait some more. *sigh*

I just got your Sweet November stamps in the mail today!!! I'm sooo excited! Can't wait to use them with my new Copics!

<3 Jenn

Unknown said...

OMG, Amy! This is totally adorable!

WickedPixie said...

What a sweet couple! I love how you altered them to make them "together"! I'm so glad you are on the CA DT - I love seeing your creations with the new stamps! :-)Traci

Pam Varnell said...

This is so pretty Amy. Love how you colored them. Love the gold leaves and that sentiment panel is too cute hanging there. Love it!!