Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just one more day

After a jam-packed busy, busy, busy past few weeks I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Today is my last day of work this week and then I go into a nice long weekend... that means I actually have my birthday off this year and I think I may be going on a bit of a shopping trip with my sis to celebrate... yeah! :)
Ok fellow Gleeks (Amy aren't you glad you're one of us now? LOL), I just gotta say it... last night's episode immediately went into my top three faves. I think the football episode was the only one I laughed harder at! All the inner monologues were just hilarious and again that cutie Kurt had me in stitches. Sigh... I love this show. "Don't stand. Don't stand so close to me!" :)

And finally, today is the big release day for the new Fairy digis over at The Greeting Farm! I have been having so much fun with these gals and Marie is even taking an unofficial poll over at The Greeting Farm blog to see which two should possibly be made into rubber. I'm sorry but I had to tell her we need all four in rubber... don't you agree? wink, wink
Seriously... how can you only have two seasons? It goes against mother nature I tell ya! :)

Alrighty, I'm audi!
There is a sentiment on the inside of the card that reads: Thankful for a friend like you all the year through.

Supply list:
cardstock- Kraft, Cardstock Warehouse and GP
paper- Oriental Trading (snowflake) Collage Press (green) KI Memories (yellow) My Mind's Eye (orange)
digi stamps- The Greeting Farm (Seasons Fairies)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Prima crystal swirls
Doodlebug Designs flower
Studio Calico twine
misc ribbon
Copic Markers:
winter skin- E50, E51, R11, BG01, BV00
hair- B000, B00, B01, B05
clothes- BG000, BG01,
wings- BV0000, BV000, BV00

spring skin- E00, E11, R20, YG01, R21
hair- YG00, YG01, YG03
clothes- RV000, RV00, RV02
wings- RV0000, RV000, RV00

summer skin- E00, E11, E13, R21, YG95, R14
hair- Y13, Y15, Y17
clothes- YG13, YG17, G07
wings- Y0000, Y000, Y00

fall skin- E53, E13, R22, V99, R39
hair- Y35, YR04, YR07
clothes- V06, V09
wings- YR0000, YR000, YR00

34 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Oh Amy...what a Super FUN card...Love this and the rainbow of colors you used!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, Yes both my hubby, my two kids and I watch Glee last night. Jerry(hubby) and I were laughing so hard when he was singing to both of them..I have to agree, I have a little crush on Mr Shue myself.lol..When they sang Lean on Me in the end I just really wanted to cry. I am totally hooked! I love your card. Then saying inside is sooo perfect and as always your use of color and MEGA talent is beyond all else...Have a great Birthday shopping with your sis. I just found out yesterday that this is my Friday off..I am going to surprise my family.. Wish me luck, I can never keep a gift until Christmas for someone, and I can never keep a surprise for long..Lisa g

♥Rach♥ said...

Ahhhh! That's just the best card, you always just blow me away! Love the colors and how you did all 4, fantastic job!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OhMyWow! What a stunning and colorful card!
LOVE IT!!!

Have a fab weekend and wonderful birthday :*)

~ margie

Juls said...

wow wow wow!! Gorgeous images!! Love the concept of all the colours of the year! very creative!! Love all the sparkle and the stunning gem swirls!! truly STUNNING!!!!!! creation!!

kris said...

This one is a STUNNER!!! so pretty! love how you creted this card!!! it's sooo gorgeous!! WOW!!!!! hugs, Kris

Anonymous said...

AMAZING !!! What a talent !!!
I love the sparkles, this card is really gorgeous.
xxx

Magda said...

They are stunning. I say yes to all 4 in rubber and even more.
xxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!

kadie said...

Stunning and brilliant! Brilliant and stunning!!

Tonje said...

W-O-W!!! Stunning card! Love how you used all four fairies on one card. I say we need all four in rubber as well...

Marianne Penner said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card!

Claireabelle said...

Wow Amy, am totally gonna have to pinch (I mean borrow lol) this idea!!! Fabulous card as always girlie!
x

WickedPixie said...

Amy, I am screaming here!! I don't know how you do it - every card is more wonderful than the last!! I seriously LOVE this one!!! Every amazing detail!! I look at a lot of blogs and am inspired so often but yours is the only one where EVERY time I think,"I wish I'd thought of that!!" :-)Traci

donna mikasa said...

Oh, my word!! What a fabulous card!! (Just fell off my chair and got back up) You are amazing! I agree, we NEED four fairies--wouldn't want to irk Mother Nature!

Amanda said...

I was going to wait until two came out in rubber, but that does it! After seeing this card I am
going to buy them all.

Amanda

Tracey Feeger said...

gorgeous Amy. I love the sentiment you put on the inside.
mwah
Trace

CraftyC said...

Wow Amy, what a fab card, great for any groovy girl!!
Clairexx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Amy, what a brilliant card, total perfection. I adore it. xo Jackie

Alice said...

you made those fairies so charming Amy!! and LOVE how you arrange and designed this card! fantastic!!

Jodi said...

A very pretty card combining all those fairies! Wonderful sparkle on all of them! I love watching Glee too!! I have to see last night's one (it was recorded). I'm happy that I will be going to see New moon's first showing tonight!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Sooo cool! Such a freat idea....yet agian!

Yea for Glee!!! I was actually able to watch it "live" last night. So funny! I <3 Kurt too. All his little side comments had me rolling. I almost cried when Finn finally was able to tell his mom about Quinn. And watching Rachel and Emma as they oogled over Mr. Shue while he sang that hilarious mash-up....to perfect!

Crafty Jenn said...

Ooops! *great

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous card, Amy! Love all the yummy colors, your cards are just amazing! I love all the fairies, would love to have all of them in rubber!

Kerry said...

OMG!!!! Gorgeous-ness!!! :)

Anna said...

I agree, all four should be made into rubber! Love the rainbow aspect to the card, and all the shimmer!

Angela said...

Amy, WOW!!! What can I say, WOW!! I love this card!!!! I love how you put all 4 fairies on this card and the way you used different DP to go with each one... Just absolutely beautiful.. Hope your weekend and your birthday are full of fun!! Have fun shopping with your sister..
Hugs,
Angela

MicheyMoo said...

You're so funny.....I'm sure we're a few weeks behind you guys with Glee...plus I have a few eps on my hard drive I haven't seen yet (I KNOW!! its downright shocking I haven't made time before now) - but I mostly love it and need to give it a proper viewing instead of squishing it in between everything else I'm doin atm. :)

I love this idea......I was thinking to myself the other day how could I squish them all onto a card together & there you have it!!

Divine....as usual. Enjoy your long, extra spesh weekend!! Happy Birthday - here's to many more, happy and fruitful years to come.

Hugs, Michey xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just absolutely stunning, I love it!!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Holy cow Amy!! This is incredible!! I love how your mind works - you really think outside the box! Love it!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Amt this card is so awesome I love how their hair flows outside their frames! Beth

Tasha said...

Fantastic card Amy love the beautiful clours and what a great design
love tasha xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

this is awesome :) I soo love the new TGF fairies :)

hugs Ria