Monday, November 16, 2009

Xmas cards galore

I hope everyone had an amazing time at the Spa Hop yesterday and big congrats to all the winners! :)

I mentioned a couple days ago that things have been crazy for me recently and this week is going to be another busy one. It's been so busy in fact, that I didn't have a card made for today... gasp! So I wracked my brain for something to post and then it came to me, my Christmas card class I'll be teaching this Wednesday. They may be a bit different from the cute, character based cards that I normally create but I guess it's not a bad thing to share with you all some of the other kinds of cards I do make.

Ok, so it's hi ho, hi ho, off to work I go... see you tomorrow with a fun fairy card that I've just been itching to put together. :)
Supply list:
carstock- Bazzill
paper- Pink Paisley
stamp- Theresa Collins (Happiest Holidays)
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
Kaiser Craft pearls
Making Memories Slice die cuts

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and cardstock warehouse
paper- Doodlebug Designs
stamps- Doodlebug designs (sentiment) American Crafts (gingerbread)
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
Shabby Green Door twine
misc buttons



Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse
paper- October Afternoon
stamp- Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
May Arts ribbon
Kaiser Craft pearls
Ranger Stickles
Making Memories Slice die cuts




Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Cardstock Warehouse
paper- Sweetwater (trees) Reminisce (gold)
stamp- Inkadinkado
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
misc buttons and ribbon
Making Memories stick pin




Supply list:
cardstock- Kraft, Bazzill and Cardstock Warehouse
paper- Making Memories
stamp- BoBunny
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
Making Memories poinsettias
Prima eline pearls
Fiskars border punch

(A circle is cut out of the front of this card and the snowflake acetate lays over it, showing the decorative sentiment on the inside through the little window)
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill
paper- American Crafts
Making Memories snowflake acetate
stamp- Imaginisce
ink- Technique Tuesday brown
misc buttons and ribbon




19 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

They are totally different than your "usual" but they are great, the second one is especially great for $ gifts for Xmas

Angela said...

Amy, these are great. My cards are not always the same either.. It depends on the stamp or how I am making them for.. I can still see you in these cards!! This would be a fun card class.

Kerry said...

They are stunning!!! Love them too! :)

kris said...

GREAT cards!!!! the Snowmen one is extremely CUTE! fabulous job on these Christmas goodies! hugs, Kris

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are all great I am partial to the snowman card as I love the whimsy look and bright colors! Beth

Kelly Booth said...

Great cards Amy....Looks like a FUN class!!

donna mikasa said...

Love 'em all! Wish I was there...darn Pacific Ocean in my way!
Don't forget to set your VCR to "Glee".....

WickedPixie said...

Amy, these are all wonderful, too! YOU shine through them all! :-)Traci

Claireabelle said...

Stunning cards Amy!!! Is your talent limitless?!! But, can you rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time lol
xx

Tonje said...

First of all; THANK YOU for picking me as your blog hop winner! WOOOHOOOOO! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Can you tell I'm excited?

Love all your "unusual" cards. They are all really lovely! I'm sure it's going to be a great class!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my you have been busy busy. I love the Teresa Collins stamp. It is one that has been on my wish list for a long long time. Great cards.
mwah
Trace

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow. You've been one very busy girl. I love all of them. xo Jackie

Victoria said...

these are lovely Amy

Victoria
x

crafty amy said...

With or without cute images hun your cards are always stunning you just have such a great wa of picking colours and layouts :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Alice said...

gorgeous holiday cards!! I wish I could be at your class!!!! those are so pretty! thanks for sharing, Amy!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, these are all wonderful....I wish we I know where in Washington you lived..I would for sure come to one of your classes..I actually have some of these papers in 81/2 x 11 in my stash....lol...Great work as always, Lisa g...Thanks, I really do feel alot better today... :D

MicheyMoo said...

I love the diversity you've shown with each card......they are toooo cute. I also decided to make only a few of each different design for Chrissy - I get bored with the same card format over and over again!! Easy, yes....challenging, not!!
Of course the fam and my bestie's will all get individual cards as they're likely to compare!! :)

Tasha said...

Your christmas cards are amazing! Love the santa one its stunning! I love the variety and your talent shown with each card!
love tasha xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow, you're jamming on the Christmas cards! :) So awesome! :)