Sunday, November 8, 2009

A winner and another peek

Good morning!
So I bet you are anxious to see who random generator picked last night... first, let me just thank each and every one of you who have played along these past three weeks. It has been a fun way for me to celebrate the beginning of my new venture into stamp design and I hope you enjoyed it too! Even if you didn't win this time, I promise there will be plenty more opportunities in the near future. ;)

Alrighty then... onto this week's winner of the Tangle card kit... and we have............................

Maire Elli Serafiia

Congratulations Maire! Email me at pete_danger@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I will post your package this week!

Now then, today's card is another sneak peek of one of my Christmas digis being released at All That Scraps tomorrow. This is Buttons the elf with his special teddy friend. I've kept him as is with the big blank hat but if you want to see some great inspiration on just how much fun it is to add a little pattern and pizazz to these guys check out Traci's blog... I LOVE how she is dressing up their outfits and it's easy too! :) In fact, I think she may even be posting a sneak peek or two today!

Thanks for stopping by my friends!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and GP
paper- Scrapworks
digi stamp- Sweet November Stamps (Buttons elf)
stamp- Stampendous (sentiment)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
K&Co rub-on stitches
Creative Cafe felt
Kaiser Craft pearls
Fiskars border punch
misc ribbon
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
clothes- B0000, B91, B52, R05, R08, E07, E18, YG00, YG21, YG03, YG95
teddy- E30, E35, E37

17 comments:

Saskia said...

Congratulations to the winner! :)

Wow... lovely image on a lovely card!!!

Saskia :)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, I just love him....I can not wait to get your digis! They are all just too cute. Your card is just fab! It makes me want it to be Christmas morning......I can't wait till your next blog candy. Did you see I finally learned how to put it in the sidebar? Yay Gabby, she sent me a note that really help.lol...Have an awesome day, Lisa G

Tammi said...

Congrats Maire! Buttons is adorable with his bear Amy, love your sweet card! ~Hugs

Gabby said...

Woman...you are making it hard for me to save my dough! I just have to get your new stuff tomorrow!!! UGH! LOL!

This guy is so cute and WAY better than some stamps I have on hold that I'm gonna cancel! LOL!

♥Rach♥ said...

Can't wait to get my hands on the Santa! Your little xmas designs are too cute.

Angela said...

I think he may be my favorite Elf!! Well I don't know I love them all.. I guess that means I need to get them all huh?? this card made me smile, just too cute. And as always love you coloring..

kris said...

Congrats to the winner!!! love your little Elf... i spied it on the ATS blog... =D he's so cute! hugs, Kris

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy, I love that sentiment!! Perfect
xx

donna mikasa said...

Way to go Maire! Soooo lucky! LOVE that elf and the mistletoe is genius!
Just can't wait for tomorrow....!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Tracey Feeger said...

What an absolute cutie. Love it to bits. Hmmmm will have to buy this one. Maybe. LOL.
mwah
Trace

Tonje said...

Your elf is as cute as can be... oh, and that teddy...awww...

WickedPixie said...

Too Adorable!! :-)Traci

Snail Mail Creations said...

You're killing me with all of this cuteness!

Alice said...

Button is so cute! such a sweet elf!!

RiNNE said...

I'm loving all of yours and Traci's sneak peeks of your lovely stamps! Can't wait to visit All that Scraps again! Wonderful card and brilliant lay-out! That textured mistletoe is especially super cute :)!

Zuila said...

CongratulaĆ§Ć£o para o vencedor!