Friday, November 13, 2009

Definitely time for some 'me time'

OMGosh... can I just say thank goodness it's Friday and my day off from work. It has been one of those weeks where I feel like I've been constantly on the run, never getting a chance to stop and catch my breath. I should take a cue from the brand spankin' new Me Time Anya and have a little spa day (yea Amy, keep wishin' on that one). ;)
So here we are at the final sneak peek of this month's uber fabulous release of Anyas over at The Greeting Farm. All of the stamps will be available on Sunday the 15th, which is not too far off now! Me Time Anya is a whole set of stamps in the super cute new "mini Anya" size (like the Signature set from last month) that I am absolutely lovin' and hope to continue seeing more of in the future. There are two Anyas, some sentiments and little accessories like the candles and slippers. Heck, I loved the little slippers so much that I had to let them shine all on their own (even added some flocking so they are nice and fuzzy). ;)
Doesn't this just make you want to take a nice long soak in the tub? Yea, me too... :)
If you haven't yet been, be sure to head over to the Club Anya blog and see all the other bathing beauties my fellow CADT have to share with us... they are AMAZING! And be sure to mark your calendars for the Spa Hop this Sunday, totally inspired by today's cutie! There will be prizes to celebrate the big release day so make some time to pamper yourself a little and join the fun!

Oh! I almost forgot to mention one last, yet totally awesome new set that will be available on Sunday as well. It's the Anya Says sentiment set and as you can see there is the perfect saying for all your sweet Anya stamps. And the best part? It is only $10! Look closely, notice how the "Keep Rockin" sentiment is on there twice? Well because of that little boo-boo you can get these for a great deal. :)
Ok, so I know I promised I would chat it up about Glee but I have a confession... I haven't actually been able to watch it yet! Tragic I know, but I did tape it since I was so busy and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to relax and enjoy my special Glee time. :)
Catch ya later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Georgia Pacific
paper- Basic Grey (Euphoria)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Me Time set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox Robin's Egg ink
Doodlebug flocking
Ranger Stickles
Copic markers:
skin- E00, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18, Y02
candles/tub/slippers- RV32, RV34, RV69, Y02, E47, BG0000, BG000, YG11, YG13, YG17, C0, C1, RV000, RV00, RV02

26 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. OMG...I think she is my favorite one!!Well ok, I have to have them all...We don't have to tell my husband everything...lol...I love how you colored her and your card it just too cute..Have an awesome day off...Lisa g

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your card Amy...I think this set is so FUN FUN FUN!

Unknown said...

Your card is too cute, Amy! And Anya looks adorable! I love how you have her inside of the card! Great idea! Enjoy your day off!

♥Rach♥ said...

I LOVE how you did your card this week with the 'good stuff' on the inside and the simple front, this is one of my faves that you've done!

I agree this set is just adorable and def going on my "need" list ;0)

Pam Varnell said...

This is superb Amy. Love how you put Anya inside the card and I love that DP. Beautiful creation girl!!!

kris said...

i just love this new set... it's really cute! you did an awesome job on your card... and yes, LOVE those fuzzy slippers... =D enjoy your day off and hope you get some time to rest... =D hugs, Kris

Tonje said...

Lovely card... love the simpleness (is that a word??) of the outside, and then the gorgeous inside! Cool!

Kim said...

So adorable, especially with just the little slippers on the front!

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh! I forgot to add I love how you did the candlelight on her face and hair - great touch!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Amy this is so adorable, love the inside and how the light from the candlelight shines on her, just too darn cute..Have a wonderful day off!!!

Stephenie said...

Amy this card is gorgeous! I am always so amazed when I stop in at your beautiful blog!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card! Love how you showcased the fuzzy slippers, too!
And you're gonna LOVE Glee and download a "wicked" new song...

Beth aka BR-T said...

Amy this card is awesome and I love the theme! Beth

Victoria said...

I love the simplicity of the front and then the fun inside. Another fab creation hun

Victoria
x

Claireabelle said...

Lovin' the idea of the fuzzy slippers!! Fantastic card Amy
x

Jackie Thomas said...

What a fun card Amy. I think it's fantastic. xo Jackie

Sammi said...

This is AWESOME Amy :D

Alice said...

this is super cute! love how you colored the candle light on Anya's hair! amazing!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fun and super adorable card, Amy! Love it, you are amazing!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That's adorable! I love the paper you've used for the inside -- definitely gives that luxury bubble bath feel!

Randi said...

SO cute! Love how you stamped her on the inside! And those candles..WOW! You amaze me!

Tammi said...

Nothing like a relaxing bubblebath by candlelight, this is so fun & cute! I've never watched Glee, I might try it out when it comes out on dvd though. :)

WickedPixie said...

Hi Amy! I love how you used just the shoes on the front - such a great CAS card. I think I will now have a hard time seeing this set any other way!! And those BG papers are so perfect for the inside - gorgeous dreamy bubbles! I also love the way the candlelight is reflected on her hair!! WOW! :-)Traci

Kim Costello said...

love this card it's like an extra surprise inside wonderful!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments HuGs Kim :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ahhhhhhhh. That is the sound of me relaxing just LOOKING at this card :)