Sunday, August 22, 2010

Simple Sunday returns

Good Sunday morning to ya!

It's been awhile since I've had a Simple Sunday card to share but today I'm bringing it back baby! ;)
I've been eyeing this Cart Full of Friends stamp for a couple months now and ATS just got them in last week and I had to place an order. So when my brand new Pure Innocence stamp arrived in the mail from ATS yesterday I couldn't stop myself from inking her right up! Oh and I did tweak the image just a bit by drawing in some knee high socks on her.
As you can probably tell, the majority of my 'simple' 30 minute time allotment went into coloring the scene. Once I had that done the rest of the card flew together in under four minutes... love that! :)

All in all I think this one came out simply sweet for a simple Sunday. ;)

Smooches!
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI
paper- Doodlebug (yellow)
stamps- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence (Cart full of Friends and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Prima flower
Kaiser Kraft pearl
K&Co puffy mini heart (colored w/ copic marker)
EK Success border punch
Signo Uniball white gel pen
Copic multiliner black pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, E51, YR31, Y35
clothes- E40, E41, 0, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06, C5, C7, C9
wagon & friends- R05, R08, E09, C5, C7, C9, E30, E31, E33, R20, E35, E37, E57, E40, E41, 0, W00, W1, W3, YG03, YG25, YG17, BG01, BG05
sky- BG0000

39 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image you used. TFS Big hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card... I love it.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous coloring and stunning background!!

Me said...

What a lovely card,beautifully colored.

Grtzz Marjon

Kylie said...

Oh Amy - she is a cutie pie!! Simple, maybe - but gorgeous, definately!!
Hugs
Kylie

Ali said...

Oh that image is adorable xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love that image. TFS.

Lau W said...

So cute !
xxx

Renkata said...

Such a sweet and cute card.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is just the sweetest card ever! And the socks look great.
Kristy xx

slinkycat said...

so adorable..
love you colouring :)

Leanne x

crafty amy said...

I'm here for my catch up :D
This is so addorable such a perfect sentiment. I am mega excited about the facebook page I may even go on facebook more than once a year now lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Marianne said...

What a sweet little girly! That is all you need to make your day!
Greetings,
Marianne

Leanne said...

Simple and adorable? How can you go wrong? Love the scene you created Amy! Have a great Sunday!! Hugs,

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, she's a cutie! I love the sidewalk/grass you made up! and I adore those lil dollies in her wagon! Such a sweet card :)

Happy Sunday!
hugs, margie

Shaela said...

very cute - the knee high socks are a PERFECT touch!

Kimberly S said...

Absolutely adorable scene Amy, and I love the knee socks (so sweet!). :)

Linda said...

what a sweet card
hugs Linda

Jenny said...

Hi Amy,
Sometimes simple is best. I love this! I don't remember seeing this image before but that's because at ATS there is no photo available... thanks for posting it so we can all see. I love it and wish I ordered it with my last order!

Jenny

~* steph :) *~ said...

what an adorable card, amy! i love those images. the cart is too cute :)! your scenery is beautiful. thank you so much for sharing and have a wonderful sunday! *hugs* steph :)

Mimi said...

sweet card! love the simplicity... it's so CUTE! ;)

Tonje said...

So cute! Love the simpleness of it...

Linda said...

Hi Amy! This is such a SWEET card! I love your little scene and the toys in the wagon! You rock girl! xoxo, Linda

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a sweetie! Fabulous LO too

donna mikasa said...

Love the idea of Simple Sundays! I've had this PI stamp set for a while now....must ink her up! Love the sidewalk and grass! And I'm so glad ATS is carrying MFT now! Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday....

Julie said...

I'm loving this sweet little card,isn't it great to have a few quick cards in your repertoir,Sunday quickies as I like to call them on my blog! yours is much nicer than mine though! TFS Julie.x

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love the sentiment. The coloring is lovely.

Jennifer

Shirley N said...

Perfect sentiment for this image, love it!

*Michaela* said...

What a sweet simple card. The colors are just so relaxing and I can feel the love :)
Fabulous work, Huney!
Hugs,
Michaela

1LuvnMama said...

Simple card? OMGosh, you're amazing at what you do! The scene is so fun and cheery Amy! Luv the sentiment too.

Yvonne F. said...

What a cutie!
I love the way you've colored the image too.
Simple but o soooo sweet.

bye Yvonne

Kim B said...

She is adorable and makes me giggle. I love it.
Smiles,
Kim
http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com
Please come by sometime.

Stamping Cafe said...

What can I say... gorgeous background and coloring, Amy!! Your cards always make me happy, I adore your work!

WickedPixie said...

So sweet and pretty! :-)Traci

Juls said...

tooo cute! Hugs Juls

Tasha said...

Love this car, fabulous colour work
love tasha xx

Alice said...

LOVE the scene you created! such a pretty and soft card! YUM!! =)

Christiana said...

Love this stamp! I just got it myself, but haven't had a chance to ink it up yet. Love the addition of the knee socks! And the polkadots on her dress are precious.

grandmalee said...

This would be a perfect card for my daughter right now! She's 21 weeks pregnant, and has to be in the hospital on bed rest for the next 3 -7 weeks after they sutured her cervix together. She has tried so long to get pregnant, and now is going through all of this AND gestational diabetes! This card says it all!