Friday, August 13, 2010

Time for some SBS sneak peeks!

Hello, hello!

Can you believe it is already time for new Simply Betty digi Emo Kids previews to begin?! This release is all about the back-to-school theme and if these kids don't get you longing for the days of new backpacks and fresh boxes of pencils then I don't know what will! ;)

My card for today features both Lola and Miller. As soon as I saw these two I new they had to go on a card together because of the story they told with their fun poses... doesn't it look like Miller has just realized that they have missed the school bus but Lola is still too busy checkin' Miller out to notice? LOL! Hey if I can't crack myself up from time to time then why even bother, right? :)

Wanna see more back-to-school Emo goodness? Then check out the Simply Betty blog... there you will find preview cards from all my fab fellow dt gals! And things are just kicking off... tomorrow will be day two of previews and the 15th we will be celebrating release day with a back-to-school blog hop! Fun, fun, fun... hope to see you there! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- SEI (blue, grey), My Mind's Eye (green)
digi stamps- Simply Betty Stamps (School Lola and School Miller)
stamps- WeR Memorykeepers (bus), Paper Trey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
October Afternoon die-cuts (ducks in a row)
EK Success silver pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
Lola skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, RV09
hair- YR12, YR14, YR18, E09
eyes- E35, E37, E59, BG000
clothes- V05, V06, V09, BG02, BG05, RV02, RV04, RV09, E44, E47, E49, E40, E41, 0, E30, E31, E35
Miller skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- N3, N5, N7, N9
eyes- B34, B37, B39, BG000
clothes- E30, E31, E35, E40, E41, 0, B66, B69, BV08, E44, E47, E49, C0, C3,C5, C7, C9, YG21, YG23, YG25, FYG2, Y35, Y38, YR04
bus- Y15, Y17, Y38, C3, C5, C7, BG000, BG10, R05, R08

28 comments:

sundownerin said...

hahahahaha.. funny card!!! nice colors, how ever on your cards, and such a nice stampin scene!!! wonderful!

1LuvnMama said...

OMGosh that is way toooooo funny Amy! :) I do luv that image of Miller, just his expression. Hilarious! Great job as usual and the coloring is fabby!

Marley said...

Hihi such a fun card you made! i love this scene x Marley

Claireabelle said...

Great card Amy, love the torn paper scenery!
xx

Me said...

What a funny card to look at,beautifully made,love how you colored the images.
Have a nice day.

Grtzz Marjon

Dorthe said...

This is GREAT! I like this image much more than all of Magnolias :)

Alice said...

this is so fun! love cute scene you created!

Lau W said...

Lool ! very funny history !
Nice card, superb scene !
xxx

Kimberly S said...

You are all about the perfect scene, love it! The images are adorable, and the look on Miller's face is priceless. lol Thanks so much for the inspiration. :)

Tasha said...

Super cool card Amy, love the scene you created and awesome colour work
love tasha xx

Angela said...

Oh Amy I LOVE THIS!!!! Girl you are too funny!!! I create the cutest scenes!! I have about 3 of the summer Emo Kids colored and ready to be made into a card!! I hope to get that done this weekend!! I have to have these as Miller is just too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

DonnaMundinger said...

This is sooo frickin' cute! Love it! xxD

Juls said...

what a fab card! brilliant scene you have created! Hugs Juls

gobeagirl said...

Oh Amy. This looks like Mitchell and Madison! lol... I love your card! I won't be online for a week due to changing internet carriers and they neglected to tell us that it would take this long. :( I will miss all of your wonderfullness. Hugs, Lisa

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

LOL! Oh Amy, this is brilliant! The look on his face is priceless! I love it :)
TGIF the 13th!
hugs, margie

Shaela said...

this is so cute - I love the little scene you created for them! :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Funny card. I love the scene you created.

Rhonda Miller said...

Great card. I love the look on his face. TFS.

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a CUTE scene, amy! love the couple and the bus! thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day and weekend! *hugs* steph :)

~Lady B~ said...

Your coloring is off the chain! Freakin' fantastic! I love the scene you have created. Everything about this is just awesome!

Leanne said...

Oh this cracks me up! Thanks for teh smiles. Love the scene! Thanks for sharing!!

Shirley N said...

Soooo fun, just love it Amy!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fantastic, Amy!! You are a funny girl, love it!!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute and funny scene you created,made me smile.
Hugs,
Shelby

donna mikasa said...

What a fun back-to-school card! The look on Miller's face is priceless, and that is one cool bus!

WickedPixie said...

I completely LOVE your scene cards and this is a fabulous one!! :-)Traci

RiNNE said...

This is too funny!!! Hahahahaha! I love your scene...that bus and sidewalk are perfect! And I am just so in awe of how you colored them!

Barb said...

Another great scene, Amy! Fantastic work :)