Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh Boy!

Hey all!


Can you believe those previews over on the TGF blog yesterday? That new "Sweet & Toxic" Creeper set is going to be AMAZING to play with! We are really gearing up for a sweet September release here at Club Anya & Friends and we have a long awaited addition to the TGF family to share with you today.

Before we introduce him (yes, I said HIM!) we have another introduction... please help us welcome ALICE WERTZ as our September Guest Designer for Club Anya & Friends! Most of you are probably familiar with her work as she has submitted some seriously FABULOUS entries in the CA&F challenges! We are thrilled to welcome Alice to the CA&F Family! :)

FINALLY....after LONG LAST...there is a BRAND NEW IAN!
So yesterday I told you how I have a new fave Creeper, well I'm saying it again today... this little 'Oh Boy' is definitely my new fave Ian stamp of all time. I'm a total sucker for those smiley eyes and and I love his generic outfit that works for all sorts of different occasion cards. He is just cute, cute, cute! :)

This sweet and dapper little laddie will be available on Wednesday, September 1st along with rest of our "Sweet September" release in the TGF store! This all leads up to our DT blog hop on the 1st where there are going to be some pretty amazing prizes given away....trust me!
For now, sit back, enjoy the eye candy, and we'll see you back here on Monday with another super sweet preview!


Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI
paper and diecuts- My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup boy)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Oh Boy Ian), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
EK Success silver pen
Copic black multiliner 0.1 pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E25, E27, E29, E59
clothes- BG72, BG75, BG78, Y38, YR04, YR18, YR09, R08, E07, E44, E47, E49
chocolate bar- E59, E49, E79, E37, E57

28 comments:

Leanne said...

HI Amy! OMG! I'm going to have to totally agree with you on this cutie pie!! He is super cute!!! I love what you did with him and that 1/2 eaten candy bar that his monster buddy is holding is a great touch. Love the hair! TFS have a fantastic weekend!!

gobeagirl said...

OMG Amy, He is just adorable. I can not wait for the new stamps that are coming out. I love, love the creepers and who can pass this sweet little Ian up? NOT me.. heehee I hope you are having a great start to your weekend. Hugs, Lisa

Kimberly S said...

Too cute, I can see why he'd become a favorite! Another beautifully made card Amy! :)

donna mikasa said...

This Ian will definitely become a fave! So many possibilities! Love your card--the patterned paper and sentiment is perfect! Love it!

Shirley N said...

He is just so adorable Amy and I love your sentiment! I gotta tell you I just loved your 2 videos, girl they are awesome! I am so amazed how fast you color and yet be so precise and stay in the lines! I think you'll be sitting in my craft room with me often as I'll be watching them over and over. Thanks Amy!!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

such a CUTIE, amy!! love ian and the little monster friend in the back with a chocolate bar! too cute!! love the DPs. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!!! *hugs* steph :)

WickedPixie said...

Oh My Goodness! Look at the little half eaten candy bar in that monsters hand! What a good friend he is to our sweet Ian! Totally adorable, Amy! :-)Traci

Lysa said...

MUST have this Ian- He is SOOOO CUTE!!

Maria Therese said...

You always have the best sentiments!!! Cool card!!

Alice said...

cute cute cute!! you colored him adorable!! super card, Amy!! =)

lilavati said...

What a beautifull card you made!!! It's lovely!!

lissy-hanne said...

Hvor sødt et kort du ahr lavet.
KH

Tasha said...

Wowzer Amy you really rocked this stamp! Fantastic layout and colour combo, love the sentiment and stars
love tasha xx

Me said...

What a great card,love the sentiment,the image the colours all of it.

Grtzz Marjon

Topcho said...

This is sweet, I'm in love with the little monster, and the saying is so fun - and true!

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh, I just LOVE him and what an AWESOME boy card! The monster with the candy bar and the stars and papers are all perfect, totally love it :0)

Tonje said...

Absolutely adorable!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Amy...Your card is so cute with the monster and the wording....just Adorable!!!

KanataNewf said...

So very cute - love the new image.

Linda said...

ohhhhh he is sooooooooooo cute
hugs linda

scrapn_momof2 said...

Too stinking cute! I love love love Ian (and will definately be getting him) but your card is just adorable. Love the little monster with the candy bar!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

He is soooo stinkin' cute and that sentiment could not be more perfect!!! Awesome preview card, Amy!

Juls said...

brilliant sentiment and gorgeous gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

Rhonda Miller said...

Love the card, what a great image and I just love that sentiment. TFS.

Stamping Cafe said...

Yay for Alice, She is super sweet and talented... so happy for her!

Super duper happy and adorable card, Amy! You cards are always so happy to look at, LOVE your work! Can't wait for the new Sweet November stamps...WooHoo!!

RiNNE said...

TOO cute! I love it! I have to have him now! He is so adorable, and yup! Just may be my fave as well! I love how he's not dressed up in 'costumes' or 'uniforms.' The coloring is wonderful, especially those jeans! An amazing boy card indeed!

Anonymous said...

how cute! love him Amy! wonderful coloring, papers and that sentiment is wonderful!
Pam Going Postal

Jen Shults said...

This fantastic Amy! I love that sentiment... so fun and to true. ;) Great layout for this great stamp! Hugs!!