Sunday, August 29, 2010

The song in my heart

Hi all!

My card isn't exactly a simple Sunday card but once I got home from work I really needed to unwind and I had time to just relax and color so I did. I recently came across these Pergamano Fairies whilst blog surfing and are you surprised to hear that I couldn't resist getting my hands on a few? They finally arrived this past week and I loved coloring this little cutie up. And to make it even better I had some new Cosmo Cricket Pixielicious papers to pair up and pull my colors from... yum! Of course there is a lot of sparkle also added to the scene but for the life of me I just can't get it to show up in my pics, you'll just have to take my word for it that she sparkles quite a bit in person. :)
I'm also entering this into the Flutter By challenge which is open this week... how perfect is that?!

Ok, thanks so much for stopping by today... and be sure to come back Monday when I'll be gearing up to kick off a full week of sneak peeks and candy goodness!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- Cosmo Cricket (Pixielicious)
stamps- Pergamano (Fairy set 2 and Summer Fairies set), Fiskars (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Kaiser craft flowers and gems
Prima flowers
Sakura stardust pen
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E50, Y11, Y13, YR31, 0
clothes- RV00, V01, V05, V06, BG75, BG18, BG78, BG0000, BG10, Y000, Y00, Y11, YR01, YR02, E08
bird- Y11, Y13, R00, R01, B0000, B000, B00

43 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing :)

Piali said...

So pretty!!! love the image..sooooooo sweet!

Shaela said...

this is darling! Love the colors, what a sweet image

Nancy Thomas said...

I am not familiar with those images - this one is adorable though and lovin' it with the Pixielicious! BTW, I'm working on my 3rd card this weekend using your mermaids!

Leanne said...

Hi Amy, what a sweet card. The fairy is super sweet and everything just pulled together beautifully. The sentiment is perfect, and so is your coloring. TFS!! Have a wonderful Sunday. Hugs,

Leah l'Orange said...

beautiful, Amy! i've got a slightly different version of this sentiment, and it's just as pretty!

i can see why you'd need to scoop up these little faes - how CUTE!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is so gorgeous. TFS.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, Amy! Great sentiment!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a sweet card. The image is adorable and the colors are very nice. Can't wait to see the sneak peeks:)

Renkata said...

Very fairy and sweet card. I do have this stamp, now i got an inspiration to make a card with her.

Alice said...

awwww... love love the super cute fairy!! and the sentiment is so sweet! love this sweet card!!

Sudha said...

Amazing.Urs all works are outstanding dear.U r so much creative.I m a big fan of urs.

Tasha said...

Amy this is beautiful!I love the DP and the image is so cute!
love tasha xx

Maria Therese said...

I'm in looooooooooooove!! Wow what a sweet fairy!!!

Larisa said...

wow!! It is so pretty))) Very nice card!!

Julia K. said...

I definitely fell in love with your card, Amy! The image and sentiment are so sweet! And The paper with butterflies is very cute.

Tonje said...

Fantastic card. Love the sentiment, and that little fairy and bird are sooo cute! Gorgeous colours as well...

Me said...

Wow this one is so elegant,love the sweet image,great coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

♥Rach♥ said...

What a pretty color scheme and I love the papers too! She's a beautiful littly fairy, wonderful card :0)

Andrea C said...

gorgeous x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Saskia :)

Melissa S said...

Oh shes so cute! Fantastic butterflu paper too!

Marianne said...

Great card!!
Love, Marianne

Ali said...

Gorgeous - the image is beautiful xx

Topcho said...

Wow, another gorgeous card. I love it, it's so cute and sweet, with this lovely fairy. Great saying too :)

Anne said...

Beautiful card, love your sentiment
Anne x

Rosa Forino said...

Gorgeous!!!the image is beautiful
presto pubblico una card con il tuo timbro ;- ti farò sapere kiss

Evgenia Levitskaya said...

so nice card

Manu said...

It's so lovely!!! I like it!!!

Kim B said...

Such an adorable card. I love fairies....
Have a wonderful afternoon.

Kelly Booth said...

She is so cute Amy...i LOVE the Colors you used on her too!!

Jane said...

So sweet! love it!

RiNNE said...

She is toooo cute, Amy! Love her adorable skirt and thos papers are yummm-y!!! I'm sure the sparkles are perfect in person :).

1LuvnMama said...

Such a sweetie Amy! :) Luv the fun purple outfit and that cutie patootie bird! You are perfection!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute line of fairies! Perfectly paired with the CC papers and sentiment! Happiest card, ever!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are adorable! :-) They remind me of the Lili of the Valley images. Such a cute card too. ;D

Niki Estes said...

Amy, this is adorable! I love the cute image and the sentiment!

Christiana said...

Oh gosh, is this darling! I've never heard of Pergamano Fairies, but now I'm going to have to do a google search! So cute. And you couldn't have asked for a more perfect match than those Cosmo Cricket papers! Love it.

WickedPixie said...

How sweet and pretty! :-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

Amy this is AMAZING! I love what you've done with the layout and that stamps is fantastic. All of this is just WOW.

me said...

Hi Amy,
really nice cards! just great!

kaos said...

Such a lovely colourful and summery card - perfect to fight the grey weather around here...

Anonymous said...

I love how you put this together. so beautifully colored.
~Pam L.