Monday, May 22, 2023

Cutest mermaid under the sea...

 


Good morning!

Well, the MerMay clear release at Sweet November Stamps was so much fun this past weekend. I did a lot of Live coloring on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page which means I have a lot of fun cards still left to share here on the ol' blog. So today I figured I would share a couple of cards that I created using the new Merwees #3 set mixed and matched with other old and new sets.

My first card finds two of the wee cuties from Merwees #3 finding a precious pearl in an oyster that they found. The background was created using the older Horizon Lines: Under the Sea set along with the sea floor and sentiment from the new Guppies set.

Next we have this wee darling just relaxing at the bottom of the sea. She is joined by the sting ray and fish that are also in the Merwees #3 set. I pulled the background elements together from both the Sunshine and Seashells and Mermees #3 sets while the sentiment was borrowed from the Merwees #2 set. 

Now don't forget that the special is still going on in the store...  spend $100 or more and you will get the 4x6 Guppies set absolutely FREE (while supplies last). There is also FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $75 and $15 flat rate shipping for all international orders over $75. And you've still got through today to participate in the Instagram and Youtube hops for two chances to win the entire MerMay release!

Hope your week is off to a great start!


Card 1 supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Merwees #3,
Horizon Lines: Under the Sea and The Guppies), Stampin' Up (school of fish)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, Studio Calico glass slipper

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Nuvo dream drops cloud nine

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list

Card 2 supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Merwees #3,
Seashells and Sunshine, Mermees #3 and Merwees #2)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa

My Favorite Things double stitched mini slimline die

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E21, E13, E15, E04

hair- C5, C7, C9

top/tail- BG53, BG78/BG11, BG13, BG15, BG57, BG09

sea anemone- RV00, RV10, RV13, RV14

sand- E30, E31, E33, E34, E43, E44

water- BG000, BG10, BG11, BG53

rocks/seaweed/starfish- N2, C3, W5, FYG1, FYG2/YG03, YG17, BG78/YR12, YR04, YR18

sting ray- B60, B63, B66, C0, C3, C6

fish- B16, B37, 100

coral tubes- Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28


 

0 comments: