Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Sea Queens have arrived...


Hello friends!

It's MerMay and we are finally back with a brand new digital stamp release at Sweet November Stamps! Today we are introducing the four stunning mermaids that make up the Sea Queens collection, Cerulean, Phthalo, Cyan and Azure. Each one of these mermaids has come to the surface wearing her own unique, one of a kind crown made up of different shells, pearls, coral and even some shark teeth!

For my first card I printed out Cerulean nice and big so that she fills the whole bottom half of the card. Her crown seems to reflect her sassy attitude with its funky crab shell and dangling strands of shark teeth. I figured a dark night scene would suit her nicely and add to her air of mystery, LOL! If you are interested in watching this scene being colored you can find the short Reel over on my Instagram or there is also the longer speed coloring video that can be found on the Sweet November Stamps Youtube channel.

 

Next, I printed out Phthalo in much the same way but her happy attitude and that visiting seagull had me leaning more towards a simple day scene this time around. Her crown is made up mostly of clam shells with a few pearls and coral bits... very frilly and full of curves, just like Phthalo herself.  :)

 

And finally, Cyan is being surprised by a little visitor on that rock she is resting against. Her crown is an eclectic mix of shells capped off by that large drop pearl and starfish. Because I colored her in those icy blue tones I went with a warm and rosie sunrise behind so that she would really pop.  :) 

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more Sea Queens enchantment from Caitlin, Allison and Amanda. As well as our fabulous guest designer, Tamara Dalziel. Don't forget, I will be coloring Azure Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!


 
 
 

0 comments: