Sunday, May 14, 2023

Start every day with a splash...

Hello again! 

During yesterday's review/preview at Sweet November Stamps I hosted a Live coloring on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page using a couple of cuties from the Merwees #2 set that released last year, combined with the new Horizon Lines: Seaside Cliffs set that will be available on the 20th. It was a great way to get really excited for the full weekend of Lives that I do during a clear release and share some sneak peeks from our largest release yet.  ;)

Ok, as you can imagine, I've got a lot to get ready for so I'll catch ya later! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Merwees #2, Merwees #3 and Horizon Lines: Seaside Cliffs)
ink- Memento tuxedo black, london fog and Studio Calico true blue

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: