Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Wash your worries away...

Hi there!

Sea Queen Azure is one of the four new digital stamps released at Sweet November this past weekend. Each one of these regal mermaids is wearing her own unique crown made of shells and other ocean treasures which draw the eye to their beautiful faces. This makes them perfect for anyone wanting to practice adding contouring and shading with their markers. I colored Azure during my Live Facebook coloring on Saturday to share just how I go about all that. I had a wonderful crowd of fellow crafters there to keep me company and give me fantastic color suggestions as we worked on this scene. All in all, it was a lovely morning of coloring as always and I couldn't be happier with how my card turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  :)

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Sea Queen Azure)

stamps- Honey Bee Stamps (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 


 

0 comments: