Friday, May 26, 2023

Salty but sweet...

TGIF my friends!

In case you hadn't noticed, this month I started a new coloring video series over on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel. Within each series I will color an entire scene from start to finish, much like I do during my Facebook Lives, only the YouTube cards are broken down into four or five shorter coloring sessions and posted once a week on Thursdays. I hope this makes them easier to take in, especially for those with super busy schedules. Yesterday wrapped up the first coloring series and now I can share the completed card here on the ol' blog. This scene was built around the pretty Mermaid Reflections: Capri digi stamp and I also added the little fish from the Waverly and Hydro digi set at Sweet November Stamps. You can watch this sunrise scene come together over the course of four videos or just skip to watch what you are most interested in. Hopefully my fellow colorists will find these helpful and inspiring because I'm already excited to get started on the next one!  ;)

And don't forget to check back tomorrow for a brand new SN MerMay digital stamp release... toodles!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Pres It

digital stamps- Sweet November (Mermaid Reflections: Capri and
Waverly and Hydro)
stamps- Sweet November (
Salty but Sweet)
ink- Catherine Pooler juniper mist

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

s
orry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: