Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Where the people aren't...

 Hey there! 

Ok, so this card was actually created during a Live three years ago. Don't ask me how but for some reason I never managed to share the completed card here on the ol' blog or my other social media accounts. Crazy, right? When I found the photo on my computer hard drive during a recent download clean out I figured I should take advantage of it being MerMay and finally share it around. So here's Fluke Swiftfin from Sweet November Stamps checking out Scuba Stevie as she swims by. It's funny because I was recently asked if there would be anymore mermen digis coming to the shop and this kind of feels like Fluke is telling me that it's about time he had some company, LOL!  ;)

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Fluke Swiftfin and M.C. Hammerhead and Scuba Stevie and Manny the Mantis Shrimp)
stamp- unknown (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
Pinkfresh Studio stitched slimline die
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Honeybee Stamps under the sea stencil set
Copic markers:
Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: