Thursday, May 18, 2023

Go with the flow...

 Hello again!

I'm just popping in real quick with another Minkie Mermaids card from the Greeting Farm's release. Originally I had intended for this to be my hop card but when inspiration hit on altering Anya in Mexico, I set this card aside to share at a later date. It's a pretty simple design where I colored the remaining three Minkie Mermaids into a fun whirlpool effect. To keep the design cohesive, I used the same three color combos on each of the mermaids, simply rotating the colors between their hair, tails and tops. The sentiment in the center was borrowed from the Mermaid Kisses set and I really like how it plays off the movement of the water.  :)

Have a good one!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

stamps- The Greeting Farm (Minkie Mermaids and Mermaid Kisses)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler fiesta blue
My Favorite Things rounded stitched rectangle stax
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
mermaid colors- RV02, RV06, RV19, RV99, Y35, YR04, YR18, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y26
fish- Y13, YR15, YR09
water- BG000, BG10, BG11, BG53

0 comments: