Monday, July 3, 2023

Aloha...

Good morning!

I know it's a long holiday weekend here in the U.S. so I'm gonna keep this post short and sweet so everyone can get back to their fun 4th of July activities. This card using the new Aloha Wees clear set from the  Sweet November Stamps Summer release was colored during my afternoon Live on release weekend. Because of life happening, I'm just now getting around to sharing it here on the ol' blog. To be honest, I obviously wasn't feeling my best when I colored this and the Live itself is kind of a haze. I know I was rushing through the coloring so I could go lay down after I was done and I think the finished card reflects that. Good thing I have more scenes stamped up using this cute set so I can get some coloring redemption now that I'm feeling better, LOL!  :) 

Later gators!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Aloha Wees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts ombre green

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here