Monday, July 17, 2023

Let the currents guide your heart...

Good morning!

I'm still trying to get caught up on sharing all of the extra Sweet November Stamps cards I've made for releases and Lives here on the ol' blog. So today I've gone all the way back to the MerMay clear release and the card that I filmed for the Youtube hop that we held at the time. This one features one of the serene mermaids from the Mermees are Back set with the popular Background Builder: Seaside Cliffs set setting the scene.The colorful sky was done using the Copic airbrush system to get that nice, smooth blend while the rest of the card was colored by hand. You might notice that I mimicked the colors in the sea and sky on the mermaid herself, giving the overall design a sense of balance. :)

Alrighty then, have a great week!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Mermees are Back, Mermees #3 and Background Builder: Seaside Cliffs)

ink- Memento tuxedo black, london fog and rich cocoa

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: