Saturday, July 22, 2023

You brighten my day...

Hello, hello!

I've got another card to share from the Live coloring videos I did back in May for the  clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This mini slimline card was colored up during the second day of Lives on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page that weekend and it features one of the cuties from the Merwees #3 set, paired with the jellyfish from both the Merwees #1 and Merwees #2 sets. It was a fun challenge to make it look like the jellyfish glowed with bio-luminescent light, juxtaposing that with the deep, dark trench at the bottom of the scene. Once the coloring was finished, all I had to do was add a small sentiment strip across the center of the card and call it complete.  :)

Now, there is no new release to celebrate today but that doesn't mean I won't be coloring Live once again this morning at 11am PST. Stop by and join me if you can!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Merwees #3,
Merwees #1 and Merwees #2), Neat and Tangled (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog

Trinity Stamps scalloped mini slimline die

Nuvo dream drops cloud nine

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: