Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Embrace your inner mermaid...

Hey, hey!

This is just a super quick pop in, as I have an early morning doctor's appointment that I have to get to. So, I figured I would share another Sweet November card that I've had made but haven't posted yet. Again, it's from the Live coloring videos I did back in May, over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page, and this one features the Mermees are Back clear set. As you can see we colored a sunrise sky but I think the big winner was that pebble beach technique. Anywho, I added the little sailboat from the older Horizon Lines: Ocean Beach set and the sentiment from the Seashells and Sunshine set after the video was over. 

Thanks for stopping by, I've really gotta run now!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Catherine Pooler

stamps- Sweet November (Mermees are Back, Horizon Lines: Ocean Beach and Seashells and Sunshine
)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler Blue Suede

My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: