Friday, July 21, 2023

How special you are...

TGIF!

As much as I fell in love with the Sweet Bee set from Impronte d'Autore, when I saw their new Ladybugs set they absolutely stole my heart! Between them and some other fun new stamps, I decided to splurge and treat myself by placing an order. I gotta say I was quite impressed with the shipping time, even though they were coming from Italy, I got them quicker than I do from some US companies. Which meant that when I sat down to get crafty yesterday I had new stamps to play with. Just like the Sweet Bees, I dug back into my older rubber stamps from Impronte and found this sweet Tulip Fairy to join the pair of Ladybugs that I had chosen to ink up. Even though she is called Tulip I thought her floral skirt looked a lot like the Lily of the Valley stamp that is also included in the Ladybugs set, so I colored her up to match. I think they make for a darling trio of friends and it's always satisfying when new stamps breathe new life into older favorites.  :)

Have a great weekend!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Catherine Pooler
stamps- Impronte d'Autore (Ladybug set and Tulip Fairy), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler fiesta blue
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Copic markers:

skin- E000, E00, E11, E04, R00, R20
hair- RV00, RV11, RV25, RV29

clothes/wings- Y000, G20, YG91, 0, YG01, YG05, YG67, YG99/Y0000, Y000
sky- BG000, BG10, BG01, BG02, C0, 0

land/trees- E31, E33, E43, E44/YG01, YG03, YG25, YG63, YG82, G94, G99/YG13, G46, G24

flowers- YG01, YG05, YG67, YG99, Y000, G20, YG91, 0

ladybugs- C2, C3, C5, C8, RV00, RV21, RV11, RV25, RV29, RV99

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I was going to order some stamps from this company as I see the cute cards you make with them, but I can't figure out how much shipping would be- one time it looked like $60. Can you give me an idea of how much shipping is from Impronte d'Autore to the US?
Thanks and always love all of you cards, you work is amazing!