Friday, July 7, 2023

Worry less...

TGIF my friends!

Super quick pop in today sharing one of the cards that I colored Live way back on May 20th for the MerMay clear release at Sweet November Stamps. This super cute mermaid is from the Salty but Sweet set and I paired her with the older Dock on the Bay set to create the background and give her something to sit on. I remember at one point one of my green markers dropped a big blob of ink on the left side of the card which ended up becoming the spit of land directly behind her. It was quite the lesson on how to deal with "happy accidents" and "embellishment opportunities", LOL! At the end of the day, you would never know any mistakes had happened just by looking at the finished product. And I really love how bright and tropical this scene turned out, with all of the fantastic suggestions I was getting from my fellow crafters. After two weeks off, I miss coloring with everyone and I'm excited to get back to coloring Live tomorrow morning over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. Hope to see ya there!

Laters!

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (Salty but Sweet and Dock on the Bay)

ink- Memento tuxedo black and Papertrey Ink orange zest

Sharpie extra fine white pen

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:

sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


 

0 comments: