Thursday, July 27, 2023

Sending good vibes...

Hello there!

It's hard to believe but I've still got some Sweet November cards just sitting in my hard drive, waiting to be shared. So here I am with a mini slimline card that I made using the fabulous SN Gal Soleil from the Summer clear release. She's one that I would have colored Live during the release weekend if I hadn't ended up in the hospital instead. Believe me, I would have much rather been coloring, LOL! Once I was back home and feeling better, Soleil was the first thing I colored up. As you can see, I kept the color palette pretty simple with a lot of blue/violet and pops of golden orange for contrast. I wanted it to look like she was on the beach at dusk with the waves gently rolling in behind her. It may not be my most 'wow' card but I think it turned out pretty.  :)
 

Toodles! 


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It

stamps- Sweet November (SN Gal Soleil), My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
and Catherine Pooler all that jazz
Pinkfresh Studio mini slimline die

Pear Blossom Press silver gel pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I lost my list.

 

0 comments: