Sunday, July 2, 2023

Have a whale of a time...

Hi friends!

I thought I would pop in real quick with another POD
Charmed by the Sea card. On this one I thought it would be fun to take Moby and stamp him upside down, minus the fluke, so that once I colored in the water it would look like he's breaching the surface. For the water itself I used the new Ocean Shoreline Background stamp to get those waves rolling in. And in the foreground I added Beaks, the pelican perched on one of the wood posts. He seems quite impressed by the display. And to complete the scene another one of the Seaside Sentiments was just what I needed. :)

Have a great rest of your weekend!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Purple Onion Designs (Beaks, Moby and water spout, Wood Post set, Ocean Shoreline Background and Seaside Sentiment set)
ink- Memento rich cocoa, Studio Calico ice ice baby and Papertrey Ink blueberry sky
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I lost my list.

 

0 comments: