Saturday, October 21, 2023

Fall Greetings...

Hello friends!

The new Cozy Fall Critters digital release is now available at Sweet November Stamps and it includes six adorable forest animals all bundled up against the cold as well as a new Tree Home background. You can find Flyn Fox, Hadley Hedgehog, Riley Rabbit, Ridley Raccoon, Chandler Chipmunk and Beckett Bear all in the shop.

For my card today I've created a Fall scene for Riley Rabbit to live in using a mix of digi and clear stamps. The big bush is actually the top of the tree from the Troll Bridge Background Builder set and I added some of the Honeycup mushrooms by Riley's feet. Once the scene was printed out I stamped the Birch Trees in the distance and started coloring. He looks so jaunty as he makes his way through the forest. I then added one of the sentiments from the Fall is in the Air set to the bottom corner and called this one complete. :)

Now be sure to check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group on Facebook for even more cozy fall cards from Caitlin, Lisa, Allison and Amanda. Don't forget, I will be coloring Live today at 11am PST over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page and I hope to see ya there!

You can also find us on Instagram @sweetnovemberstamps and don't forget to use the #sweetnovemberstamps any time you share a card or project using SN images so we can see all of your beautiful makes!

 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Cozy Fall Critters: Riley Rabbit, Troll Bridge Background Builder set and Midsummer Mushroom Collection: Honeycup)
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Fall is in the Air and Horizon Lines: Birch Trees)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Catherine Pooler icing on the cake
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list


 

 

0 comments: