Friday, October 20, 2023

Not a basic witch...

TGIF!

So I'm finally getting around to sharing this card that I colored during a Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page a few weeks ago. It was during the Haunted Manor Portraits digital release at Sweet November Stamps. This particular villainess is the Marchioness Serpentina Veleno and she is looking quite stately with her pet vipers encircling her. As all the various color suggestions came together on her I remember someone mentioning that Serpentina looked like she could be a character out of the Disney Jungle Cruise movie and I have to agree. This card definitely ended up having that mysterious jungle vibe and I kinda love it! 

I will be back tomorrow with a new Fall digital release and more Live coloring. Hope you can join me then!


Supply list:
cardstock- My Favorite Things and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Haunted Manor Portraits: Marchioness Serpentina Veleno)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Versamark watermark
Hero Arts detail white embossing powder
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Pear Blossom Press gold gel pen
stencil
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here


0 comments: