Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

Hey there!

Well, Halloween is finally here... the spookiest night of the year! I hope the day spoils you with plenty of sweets and treats. My card today is actually from the current Scene Progression Coloring Break Down series over on the Sweet November Stamps YouTube channel. Technically the final video won't go up until Thursday but I wanted to get this posted before Halloween was over. I paired up the pretty witch holding a kitty from the You Look Familiar set along with the bats flying in the air. The background was put together using a bunch of elements from the Autumn Cottages Background Builder set. As you can see, I did one more take on the pink-oween trend with this card using soft pastel versions of all the traditional Halloween colors. In the end I have a scene that is sweeter than a bag full of candy. :)

Have a spooktacular day my friends! 

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (You Look Familiar and Background Builder: Autumn  Cottages)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Versafine onyx black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

 

0 comments: