Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Mysterious and Spooky...

Hello my friends!

I've got another card to share from the latest release at Stamping Bella. This time around things are getting mysterious and spooky with the Uptown Goth Parents and Uptown Goth Kids. Because of the sizing differences between the kids and the parents, they aren't to scale if you try to stamp them standing next to each other. To get around that and still be able to have them all in the same scene, I stamped the kids first, masked them off then stamped the parents over top. Once the masks are removed it now looks like the parents are standing a certain distance behind them. Once it was time to color I was inspired by the classic black and white tv show that these characters are based off of and did the entire scene in grey scale, using the C family of Copic markers. It's a technique that I don't do all that often but I always have fun with it when I do. The sentiment is from the new Spooky Sentiment set and clearly it was made to go with this creepy and kooky family, LOL!

Laters!


Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Stamping Bella (Uptown Goth Parents, Uptown Goth Kids and Spooky Sentiment set)
ink- Memento tuxedo black
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 2

Copic markers:
everything- C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, C10, 100, 0


0 comments: