Sunday, October 8, 2023

I love you a venti...

Hey there!

The World Card Making Day celebration continues on today at Sweet November Stamps. That means there is still time to grab the FREE Hot Coffee Mouse digital stamp in the Sweet November Stamps store. Once you have him printed out, create a card and share it in the Friends of Sweet November Stamps group by midnight EST tonight and you will get Iced Coffee Mouse FREE as well. Then, if you are on Instagram, share your card there with the hashtag #sweetnovemberstamps before midnight to get your hands on Frappy Mouse FREE too! Here's a look at Iced Coffee Mouse, who I colored during my Live yesterday over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page. It was fun creating a little spotted mouse for this one and the pink and brown combo is so very sweet looking. 

Alrighty, I hope you find some time to create today and join the WCMD fun before it ends!

Later gators!


 

Supply list:
cardstock- Papertrey Ink and Copic X-Press It
digital stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Iced Coffee Mouse)
stamps- My Favorite Things (sentiment)
ink- Catherine Pooler icing on the cake
My Favorite Things blueprints die

Doodlebug enamel dots
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Copic markers:

Sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: