Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Practically magic...

Good morning!

I figured today was a good time to share this Halloween card before the big day hits next week. It was colored during a release weekend Live over on my Adventures in Coloring with Amy Facebook page a couple months back. This lovely witch and her owl are part of the You Look Familiar set, as is that creeping vine I stamped behind them. I needed something for that vine to grow on so after masking it off I stamped the stone wall from the Background Builder: Halloween Room set and it made for the perfect siding on this witch's cottage. The Horizon Lines: Spookville set and Spookeville expansion set were both used to create the landscape in the distance while the happy jack o'lantern at her feet is from the Carve Out Some Fun set. It's always so satisfying to mix and match stamp sets and watch the images take on new life when paired with brand new stamps. The scene building potential simply multiplies with each set that is added into the mix!  :)

Ok, I'm off to a doctor appointment today so I best get going. Have a great day!


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (You Look Familiar, Carve Out Some Fun, Background Builder: Halloween Room, Horizon Lines: Spookville and Spookville Expansion)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and london fog
My Favorite Things A2 stitched rectangle stax set 1
Sharpie extra fine white pen
Sakura stardust glitter pen
Wink of Stella clear glitter pen

Copic markers:
sorry, I didn't keep a list but you can see the colors used here

0 comments: