Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ATS challenge time!

Hello friends!

Oh my... I gotta say that the only thing I was sad about last night's Glee was how fast the hour went by, LOL!
The new kids sound amazing but do you think they are really going to just tease us with Sunshine?! Should be an interesting season to say the least. ;)

Ok, ok... it's Wednesday and y'all know that means it is time for a new ATS challenge and this week we've got a fabulous, fall inspired color combo of pumpkin, burgundy and artichoke. I think that if pressed I would have to choose color challenges as my most favorite to do, so I started off by pulling out my bags of scraps and picked out papers that fit the color scheme. Once I had the three that I liked it was looking very 'boy' to me so I stamped up Fall Hansel, masked him off and then stamped the fence behind him to complete the scene. Once again I used the Copic X-Press It cardstock and did you know that it is available now at All That Scraps? Yep, and the cool thing is that you don't have to invest in the huge pack if you want to just try it out because Christine has it broken down into packs of 10 sheets. :)

Alrighty, it's your turn to play along but just remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Toodles!

Supply list:
cardstock- Kraft and Copic X-Press It
paper- Daisy D's (orange), Pink Paislee (red dot), Kaiser Craft (green)
stamps- CC Designs (Fall Hansel, fence), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
American Crafts foam leaves
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E15, E17, E19, E18
clothes/scene- YG95, YG97, YG99, E44, E47, E49, R59, R89, E18, YR15, YR16, YR18, E41, E42, E43, YG03, YG17, R46, Y35, Y38, YR24, YR18, E09

21 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I have to say that your little guy here is just so sweet sitting on his awesome card. I love, love the colors. You can just smell the autumn air. :D Glee was so good! OMWord, the new guy...what a voice! Sunshine has such a voice also, the only problem is that Maddie says she hates her. lol...She thinks they are going replace Rachel. lol Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh so cute Amy!! Amazing coloring as always!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, how cute. I love that image. TFS.

*Michaela* said...

Oh, Amy! This is soooo adorable! Fabulous coloring (as always) and I just love those leaves - are they felt or paper? Too cute!
Much love ♥ ♥ ♥
Michaela

Cor* said...

I KNOW..........I hear your frustration about GLEE!!! Where did the time go! Ahhh!!!! So great. just like this card! LVOE the colors.

Unknown said...

this is too cute, amy! great job on the color combo!

Jacilynn said...

what a great card! I love the color combo.
I love glee and have been listening to all the season 1 cds this summer to get my fix. I ♥ Finn.

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable card, amy! love hansel and the pumpkin patch! those felt leaf embellies are so yummy! love their colors. thanks for sharing and have a great wednesday! *hugs* steph :)

Maria Therese said...

So sweet Amy!!

Me said...

What a cutie,love the orange.

Grtzz Marjon

Tonje said...

Too cute! Beautiful colour combo, and love the leaves!

Crafty Jenn said...

Cute card. Love the fence stamp. Add it to my ever-growing list! Lol!

I feel the same about Glee last night. So fast! Sunshine's voice was amazing! The guy was super cute too! ;)

<3 Jenn

Kim B said...

Amy,
Adorable yet again. I want so badly to be on a DT; please help a newbie and tell me the how to's...
Have a great thursday,
Kim

Tasha said...

Oh this is adorable Amy, i love the gorgeouss colours and the use of the leaves and fab layout
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

I'm so bummed that Glee is on at the same time as NCIS, :'( I was switching back and forth between commercials. That Sunshine girl can sing!
Aw, you've created a perfect pumpkin patch scene. Love it!
I love color scheme challenges as well. Thanks for the deets about the Copic X-press it. Would love to test it out myself. Have a great day!!

Angela said...

Oh Amy this is so adorable!! I have this in Digi, well I have a lot of Digi and rubber stamps that I have never got to play with yet and I mean A LOT!!!
I really love this time of year seeing all the Autumn/Fall colors on everyones creation.
Those foam leaves looks great!!
I am so far behind on my commenting, with all my sons homework each night I have NO spare time and it's driving me CRAZY!! I really need my down time!! ME TIME!!
Hugs:)
Angela

WickedPixie said...

Amy, I love it! I just knew you would totally ROCK this color challenge (well, you rock everything, but I couldn't wait to see what you did for this!!) :-)Traci

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so beautiful, Amy! Love the color combo, you ROCK the challenge!!

JoAnne said...

Love the color combo and the coloring work!

Alice said...

love those felt leaves. beautiful card as always! love it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I LOVED Glee this week and agree about Sunshine!LOL!! Cant wait for the Britney episode next week!LOL!!

Love this fall beauty Amy!!