Saturday, September 25, 2010

Boo!

Hello, hello!

Can you believe it is the last Saturday in September already? Craziness! I'm working today so no play time for me but that's ok. A girl has got to bring home the bacon, right? ;)

Especially when there is so much cute holiday crafty goodness to be had right now. Like the new Doodlebug Spooky Town papers and embellies... yum! I've been a Doodlebug fan for years and they never disappoint. As soon as I saw the new line, I knew that I wanted to pair it up with the cute Halloween digis from TGF, it's like the perfect blend of styles if you ask me and just makes for a quick and cute card. :)

I took advantage of Skeleton Ian and She Devil Anya being digis and decided to print them out in a smaller size, the same as the Amazing Duo stamps actually. That way they were still a bit bigger than the Spooktacular Mummy but I could fit all three together on a single A2 size card. Now they look like a brother and sister having to take their littlest sib along trick or treating with them... been there, done that! LOL

Okey dokey, I'm outta here! :)


Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper/cardstock stickers/boo brad- Doodlebug (Spooky Town)
digi stamps- The Greeting Farm (Skeleton Ian and She Devil Anya)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Spooktacular Mummy)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox pigment
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E30, E31, E33, E35
skeleton costume- T5, T7, T9, C00, C1, 0
she devil costume- T5, T7, T9, R24, R27, R29
mummy costume- W00, W1, W3, 0

32 comments:

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Great halloween card!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Completely adorable, I totally LOVE the little family!!! The background paper and fence look wonderful too, all around fun :0)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is gorgeous Amy! I love what you have done with these spooky critters and love the dp!
Kristy xx

Robin said...

Great card Amy! Digis can be such fun... always great examples of that at your blog! Robin

Tonje said...

So cool halloween card. Love the little brother... lol...

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the versatility of digital - such a cute and spooky card! I'm trying to resist the new Doodlebug but you aren't helping! I can remember the days of always buying Doodlebug, Ki Memories and MME every year cause I could never make up my mind which I liked the best! Alas, these days - didn't buy a single piece of Halloween paper since I have a box full already. I hate being sensible!

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, how cute! I love the layout and scene! Such a sweet trio :)

Have a good day at work!
hugs, margie

Maria Therese said...

Boo to you too :)
Fab card!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFS.

Shaela said...

this is adorable!! I am totally in the mood for Halloween cards with all the eye candy I've been seeing lately :)

Leanne said...

aw that is really cute! i love the scene and that fence in the bg is cool. Those kids are adorable and that is some great dp. have a good day at work! and enjoy your weekend. hugs,

Danni said...

This is so cute!! and fun!! You are just so creative!

Me said...

Beautiful halloween card,love the scene and the lo.
Great coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Kellie said...

As always Amy absolutely LOVE it, your colouring is amazing and I love the way you have used the 3 images WOW!
Kellie xx

eva said...

this is super cute! they remind me of my kids trick or treating. i love doodlebug too.

~* steph :) *~ said...

super adorable card, amy!! i love all TGF peeps, they are too cute! love that she devil anya! great papers, fence, bat, and decorative strips! that "boo" brad is TOO cute. thanks so much for sharing and have a great weekend!!! *hugs* steph :)

Shirley N said...

I love Doodlebug too and your DP and embellies made the perfect scene. Your TGF digis are too cute!!! Great card Amy!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun array of digis! Love the card Amy!

Heidi Brawley said...

awe! this is really a cute halloweenn card. i wish i was the recipient of it!!! sniff sniff!
have a great weekend!!!
~Heidi Brawley

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is the first thing today that has made me smile. This is just so darn adorable. I just love it. I too have been there done that. :D I know I have asked before, but where do you buy your doodlebug paper from? Hugs, Lisa Don't work to hard today, it's sunny nice.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Amy, those images are fab and I love your sparkly rickety fence and bat too!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love how you've used all these images Amy!! Such a cute card!!

Shannon said...

Oh this card is fabulous!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute family you have created. I love your coloring and the paper choice is fab.

WickedPixie said...

I absolutely LOVE this sweet, fun, adorable card!! :-)Traci

Tasha said...

Oh i love this its so cute Amy! love that glittery fence and bat!
love tasha xx

Alice said...

this is so fun, girl! too cute! gotta go and grab that digi!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Amy! Love the fence and the background, everything is so perfect!

Marsha said...

Oh my gosh ! This card is sooo cute ! I love those new TGF digi's too and have made a few cards and a Halloween decoration with them too ;-) I didn't know Doodlebug had new Halloween papers, unfortunately Doodlebug is very hard to get over here in the Netherlands :-(

Marsha

donna mikasa said...

This is one of the reasons why I love digis--resizing! Such a sweet, spooktacular scene!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love this trio and the layout is perfect for them!