Monday, September 20, 2010

My turn at Mystery Monday

Hello fellow stampers!

Welcome to the start of a brand new week, don't the possibilities seem kinda endless on Mondays? Too bad the feeling doesn't last much past Tuesday, LOL! ;)

So today it was my turn to choose a card out of the Galleria for the Mystery Monday challenge at Club Anya and I was drawn to a bright, happy card by Tanya Tahir with a clean design that I think you all will enjoy CASEing.
I had this idea for a Halloween card that I've been wanting to do and this challenge was the perfect showcase for it. I altered Cheeky Rockabilly into a She Devil by wiping away her dress and drawing in some horns and her slinky leotard... complete with a tail. Her pitchfork is borrowed from the She Devil Anya digi and just completes the whole look. When I colored her up I was trying to make her hair look a bit disheveled (like the Creepy Cake I used on my card yesterday) with those wisps coming down a bit but I'm not sure if I was completely successful... oh well, ya gotta keep trying new things, right? :)

Anywho, I also added loads of sparkle to her outfit which goes along nicely with the shine of the faux steel plate looking paper and the silver flame paper... too bad I once again could not get it to show up in my pics! But all in all I love how she turned out. :)

Well, I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge this week and I can't wait to see what you create!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- old and unknown steel plate looking and silver flame
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Rockabilly)
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (She Devil Anya)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox charcoal chalk ink
ribbon
American Crafts rose ribbon
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic mulitliner pens
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, W1, W3, W5
hair- N3, N5, N7, N9
clothes- R24, R27, R29, E19, C5, C7, C9, 100

39 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So HOT Amy!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, this one is very nice! What an original card, Amy! Perfect red suit for this girl and love the card you made around her!

mrsk06 said...

totally love its red hot!! :D x

Leanne said...

fabulous alteration!! and she is definitely "HOT"
Great card Amy. Happy Monday!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, lol I am laughing over your positive Monday. If you check out my blog this morning I made a She Devil card, but my Monday thooughts are more the glass is half empty than full....I love your card and I love, love your She Devil! She is smoking.... I really love the papers and the red gems. I don't have any in red. Were in the world did you find yours? Have a great Monday, I am going to try. lmbo... Hugs, Lisa

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh this is great. TFS.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Hot stuff! LOVE what you did with Rocakabilly! Awesome papers and flower! Gorgeous card! I love it so much :)
Happy Monday!
hugs, margie

Sharon said...

Too cute. Love the image.

Saskia said...

Wow... great card!

Saskia :)

Shaela said...

this is sooo cute - I put a plug in for a Cheeky Devil when Marie asked for suggestions, so I'm totally loving this! :)

Robin said...

Think the hair worked out really well!!

martina's kaartjes said...

What a perfect 'evil' card !! Great coloring, love the finishing touch !
greetings, martina
x

♥Rach♥ said...

Red/blk/white AND a cheeky girl?!?! Totally love it! My favorite color combo ever :0) Your altering is just superb, you rock Miss Amy.

~* steph :) *~ said...

soooo HOOOOT, amy! love it! your altering is amazing!!! love the colors and the papers and the rose ribbon! awesome card! thanks for sharing and have a great monday! *hugs* steph :)

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! She turned out really cute! You have such great ideas and then great execution!

Lau W said...

WOnderful colors ! Love your card !
xxx

Yvonne F. said...

Woooooooow, I just love this "evil" card!
Great color combo and the finishing touch is awesome.

bye Yvonne

Anita said...

Hi, AMAZING!!! Wow, it's great! Anita

~Olga said...

Lovin’ the devilish doll, too cute!!! OXOX...
Threebutterflykisses

Topcho said...

Black and red is always such a winning combo! and I love this little devil there!

Alice said...

your altering is amazing, Amy! this is super cute!

Amanda said...

Talk about wickedly sexy. I just love this card.

Amanda

Kim B said...

Cute!!!!

Nyte Crafter said...

Oh my this is so cute.. At first I was like 0o0o0o TGF has a new stamp/digi? Must buy.. LOL..

Well anyways awesome card.. love how you turned the Cheeky Rockability into She Devil Anya..

WickedPixie said...

Wow! Seriously. WOW! This is such a fantastic alteration and fabulous card!! I love it! :-)Traci

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh my WOW! Amy!! I love this!! You so amaze me the way you alter these images!! Fabulous!!

Mimi said...

WOW! She Devil is HOT!! She is awesome in her slinky leotard! ;)

Kelly Booth said...

AMY...You so rock!!! I JUST ADORE this creation....Wowzer!!!!

Mary said...

Awesome alteration, great card!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... love your gorgeous devil, Amy! What a fantastic card with that cool looking silver flame paper, totally awesome!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! :)

Shirley N said...

Oh Amy! This is hot hot HOT!!!

Joy said...

woo-hoo! fabulous card and love that new altered image! you made her look so cute and "devilish". have a good night!

donna mikasa said...

How cool to be able to create your own morphed image! She looks HOT and devilish, too! Love her!

Pam Varnell said...

What a freakin adorable she-devil. Love this Amy!!! Your altering is top notch as always.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Oh she is just delish!!! She is totally adorable. Very creative to alter her into a little she-devil!

RiNNE said...

Love the altering and that flame-looking PP is too, too cool!!!!

Crafty Jenn said...

I think this looks awsome Amy! Love every detail, especially the longer bits of bang. Very cool.

<3 Jenn

Tasha said...

WOW this is super HOT! Love it
love tasha xx