Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sprinkles

Mornin' folks!

I've got a quick card using what I have to say is my new most favorite Tiddly Inks image evah! This little cutie is an homage to and namesake of the amazing Donna and how can you not love her just as much as Miss Three Umbrellas herself?! She has such charm and tells such a great story... what can I say, she melts my heart a bit. :)

I couldn't resist coloring her up as I imagine Donna may have looked in her childhood days and it was so much fun creating a whole little scene for her to live in. Then I just grabbed a mix of October Afternoon paper scraps within my color scheme and finished it all off with, what I hope, is a clever sentiment for the image. Oh, and the little dots on the umbrella and down by her feet are tiny little gems that look kinda like raindrops when the light hits them... not so much in the photo unfortunately. Oh well, I hope I did Donna proud with this one! :)

Ok, so be sure to check back tomorrow when I will have a new Sweet November spotlight to share that will kick of sneak peeks and candies starting on Tuesday! Woot woot!

Smooches! Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon
digi stamp- Tiddly Inks (Donna)
stamp- Paper Trey Ink (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Creative Cafe felt flower
button
tiny gems
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E21, E13, E00, R20
hair- T3, T5, T7, T9
clothes- Y15, Y19, Y17, YG03, YG25, YG95, E40, 0
umbrella- BG32, BG34, BG18, C3, C5, C7, C9
background- YG93, YG95, W00, W1, W3, BG000, BG01, 0

29 comments:

Kellie said...

OH wow I have to have her, how adorable is she! But as always your colouring and gorgeous cardmaking just brings her to life!
Kellie xx

Renkata said...

Hi Amy, she is so cute, just make me wish to go walk with her, hihihihi
Love her.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow!! So adorable and fabulous! Im sure Donna will think this card is FABULOUS!!! Love it!
Kristy xx

Nancy Thomas said...

That is a cute image - lovin' all the cheery yellows.

Tonje said...

She's absolutely adorable, and I love the sentiment. so cute!

Tracey said...

So cute! An adorable card Amy!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. TFS.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE how you did the rainy background and grass Amy!! Fabulous card!!

Shaela said...

this is adorable!! I'm a sucker for umbrella images, so naturally I love this one :)

Leanne said...

O wow this is the sweetest scene! I adore that stamp and when Donna sees it she's going to be just as jazzed about it. Great card and great scene Amy. Perfect sentiment. I really need to start adding some TI to my list. TFS!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

so adooorable, amy! what a sweet sweet image! i love that little one with the umbry with the froggie handle! wonderful mix of papers and colors! cute sentiment. thanks for sharing and have a great sunday! *hugs* steph :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Donna will love this, Amy!! What a sweet card with the sweetest scene, and your coloring is always perfect!!
I just got the image the other day, I love this little cutie too... how can you not?!! LOVE your card!!

Maria Therese said...

Aaaaaaaaawwww so sweet!!!

gobeagirl said...

AMGoodness Amy, this is so adorable! I love every bit of it. SHe is just wonderful with her cute little books and coat and her little frog umbrella. I love these papers and everything. I really, really love how you have colered her ground and grass. Brilliant! Hugs, Lisa

Mimi said...

So adorable! I'm sure Donna would be thrilled! Who wouldn't?? Sweet card and great coloring! ;)

chrilvian said...

o gossie what a sweetie

Shirley N said...

Ohhhh Amy! this is just soooo adorable, Donna will love this! Love the rainy scene you created and your raindrop gems. This is so very SWEET!!!

donna mikasa said...

Just got my internet back and I DO love your card! You did Christy proud, too! Love how you flipped the image and your raindrops are awesome! ♥ ♥ ♥

Holly T. said...

I love this card. The coloring is awesome and I love the image you used. Do you have any good advice for digi-stamps? printer, ink etc? I havent dove into the digi stamps yet and I would love some good advice. Take care

♥Rach♥ said...

This is too adorable, love the fab colors and rain!

Loz said...

too cute! love your cards ♥

Tasha said...

This is so cute! Love the colours you put together and fun prints! Awesome layout
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Awww so so cute ... love the papers too, so fresh xxx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a sweet lil girlie! I love the lil frogs and her bob-like hair! Such a fun scene! Beautiful job :)
hugs, margie

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy! You put the perfect papers with the cutest images to make such Wonderful cards! This is another beauty! :-)Traci

Larisa said...

WOW!! It is adorable)) So nice image! ))) The papers are fine as always) Love this image so much)))

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Okay, that is seriously adorable...I love how you just throw some scraps on there and it looks fantastic!!! :)
Many sprinkles of happiness to you. :)

Alice said...

i adore Donna, too! both the image and the real person!! =) LOVE your sweet card!

Mary said...

Love the card, very sweet image.