Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey pumpkin!

Hello my fellow stampers!

It's Monday and that means a brand new Mystery Monday challenge over at Club Anya & Friends! This week Kim has chosen a beautiful card by Rimna for us to CASE. Not only that but it is also preview time for the new TGF Halloween digis that will be available for purchase on the 15th!

For my card I used the new Pumpkin Ian digi both 'as-is' and altered into a girl pumpkin by swapping in Cute Troop Anya's head to give him a little buddy from the patch... LOL! Now the two of them are ready to waddle from house to house on Halloween night as they trick-or-treat for sweets. I gotta say I just love their roley-poly cuteness! ;)

And you will definitely want to hop on over to the CA blog to see cards from my fellow DT gals featuring all of the fab new digis! And while you are there don't forget to check out the challenge and start planning a card for it!

Toodles!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper/bat- Making Memories
digi stamp- The Greeting Farm (Pumpkin Ian)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Cute Troop Anya), Studio G (sentiment), Crafty Secrets (spider web)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black pigment
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
Ian hair- E31, E35, E37, E59, E79
Anya hair- E50, Y32, YR31, Y21, YR24
clothes- YR20, YR12, YR14, E31, E33, E35, YG93, YG63, YG67, E44, E47, E49, YR04, YR68, YR18, E08, Y35, Y38, YR15

38 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

Look how freakin cute girl. Love the cute couple. This is just adorable Amy.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love it. Thanks for sharing :)

donna mikasa said...

Pumpkin Ian is too cute and I love your altering on the girl! I like how you colored Ian's hair--still practicing here!

Linda said...

What a cute and funny card
hugs Linda

~* steph :) *~ said...

ohmygosh, they are so rollie pollie and cute! love their hats :). great mix of papers and love the sentiment. thanks for sharing, amy! have a great monday! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

love, love, love this amy...GORGEOUS and adorable!

Lysa said...

AACk! I love this! They are way too cute!

Brenda said...

this is so adorable!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Amy,

Ha ha, these are soo much fun, what cute stamps they are and love the card you've made with it! The colors are pretty! Cute hats!

Hugs,
Wendy

Renkata said...

hiihihihih such a cutie patutie :)

Robin said...

so sweet! The torn papers work so well!

angelique (anlou) said...

what an awesome card it is hun
love the new greeting farm stamps
hugs angelique

Maria Therese said...

so cute! Makes me wish we were celebrating halloween here

Mette said...

Lol - these are adorable. Reminds me that the first time I took my baby trick or treating she was dressed as a pumpkin.
Super card as always Amy. Love your colours and papers.
Hugs, Mette

Alice said...

hehe, this just makes me smile BIG!!!! they are such a cute couple!!! too fun!! LOVE this!!

Lau W said...

This card is cuuute ! very nice couple :-)
xxx

Tasha said...

Oh how fun! Love this image its really cute! The layout and the colour combo is fab. Loving the d you have used
love tasha xx

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the two little pumpkins.

Jennifer

♥Rach♥ said...

They are just adorable Amy, wonderful Halloween card!

Sudha said...

Cute card dear.

Angela said...

Oh they are just too cute. I think I will have more Halloween cards made this year than Christmas with the rate I'm going!! Hey but they are so fun to make!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

gobeagirl said...

Good morning Amy. They are BOTH very cute! I agree with you I can just see them trick or treating the whole neighborhood. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

Leanne said...

O soooo cute!! If they came to my door I would probably be in trouble because I would give them all of my candy!! hahaha
Great alterations Amy! I love the pumpkins!! Great card!! Have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, this is just too cute. I love those images. Thanks for the smile.

Tonje said...

Lol... these are so funny! and cute.

Elena said...

Super cute card, Amy! Love these Halloween kids!

Marianne B in AZ said...

Amy, Your card is so cute! I always enjoy seeing what you have come up with!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card as always. I see yet another digi that I just have to purchase. LOL

Lisa Lara said...

How CA-YUTE Amy. Oh I gotta check these digis out.

Sharon said...

Super cute card.

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy! This is SO cute! I love the alterations you did to give him a little friend! And of course, your paper choices are fabulous!! :-)Traci

KanataNewf said...

total cute overload....

RiNNE said...

This is so very cute! Love that they are a couple!

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Amy, so very sweet!
Clairex

Kim said...

You rock Amy this is too cute!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just TOO darling, AMy! This is a fabulous card for MM and a great preview!

Unknown said...

Love love your card and inspiration! Can't wait to do my own version!

Marsha said...

This pumpkin couple looks sooo cute ! Love how you've altered the Pumpkin Ian stamp !

Marsha