Friday, September 10, 2010

How about some digi sneaks?

Good morning friends!

Can we all breath a TGIF sigh of relief? LOL, I have this weekend off from work and I SO need it! I've got just enough on my 'to do' list to keep me plenty busy but I plan to relax a bit too. ;)

Anywho... I know that it feels like we just wrapped up previews for the Sweet November September release but there is a special mini DIGI ONLY release that is going to be available at the ATS store on Monday, the 13th.

It has been awhile since we've seen a new Fairy Sweet so today I would like to introduce you to Bramble Lastleaf. Bramble likes to spend her time high up in the tree tops watching and waiting for the leaves to start changing colors. Once that happens she shakes them loose then jumps on board to enjoy the ride as they flutter down to the ground.

Wanna see even more Bramble sweetness? Then head on over to Traci's blog where I know you will be delighted by her lovely creation! And the ATS digi team also has some sneaks going on at the ATS blog too so check that out as well! :)

On another note, I've got a new video up over at Color Me Copic about how I color my straight hair. Fair warning though... it is a bit longer than the first one but I hope you still enjoy it. :)
And if there is anything else you would like to see me do a coloring video on just let me know and I'll see what I can put together... it will keep me out of trouble on my days off, LOL!

Ok, ok, I'll see ya tomorrow with another new Fairy Sweet digi to share!

Smooches! Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI
paper and CS stickers- Basic Grey (Pyrus)
digi stamp- Sweet November (Fairy Sweet Bramble Lastleaf)
stamp- My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence sentiment)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
buttons
Kaiser Craft gems
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- YR21, YR12, YR14, E99
eyes- E77, E79
clothes- Y35, YG95, YG97, E43, E44, W3, W00, W1

38 comments:

Mette said...

She's adorable Amy and love your card. Those are my favorite colours (citrus) and those leaves are gorgeous.
Hugs, Mette

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful card - love the fall colors. And Bramble is gorgeous!

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my what an gorgeous image
love the way you've color her hair
your card is beautiful hun
hugs angelique

Sonya said...

What an adorable card. Love the image, she is so sweet. Great autumn colors too. I especially like how the hair is colored.

chrilvian said...

thanks for the video
i practice .........but not enough copics

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, beautiful. TFS.

scrapn_momof2 said...

She's super cute Amy. Adorable card.

gobeagirl said...

Amy she is just sooo sweet. I love your card and all of your coloring. Can't talk long, I am on my way over to see your new video..heehee Have a super weekend. Happy for your weekend off. Mine comes next weekend..Yay! Hugs, Lisa

Jamie N. said...

Ooh very cute, Amy! She's so sweet looking. Cant wait to watch your new vid!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable, I LOVE the new images:)

Maria Therese said...

Oh she's so sweet!!!

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great card ! Love the colours you used, great combination
have a nice weekend,
greetings, martina
x

Topcho said...

The fairy is just lovely. The whole card is love too!

Larisa said...

Oh, it is lovely so much!!! Very nice papers. And the colouring is fantastic as always !! Love this card!

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a pretty pretty card, amy! the colors are just wonderful together. love that little vine. beautifully colored image! thanks for sharing and have a great weekend, amy!!! *hugs* steph :)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Beautiful card! I love that background paper too and the way your leaves go over the frame. See? I would never think to do that but it looks so awesome.

Sudha said...

Wow,love the leaves dear. Amy u r so much creative.

donna mikasa said...

Oh, she's adorable, Amy! Love her pose!

Shirley N said...

She is just adorable Amy! Love your layout down to the little bug!

Shaela said...

so cute! and I LOVE the earthy colors of this card - beautiful

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow such a cutie. Great fairy as always.
mwah
Trace

Kim B said...

Thats amazing. I think it might be my favorite so far..well maybe tied with that first autumn card. Did you cut that foot out ? Is glued with something and if so how and what? Thanks for visiting me I do appreciate it. Have a great weekend.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Another awesome card - love the colors. AND - did sign up for email notices - thank you so much

Lisa Lara said...

I love your winding vine and leaves. That is a brilliant touch Amy.

WickedPixie said...

I don't know how you do what you do and work a full time job, too!
Fab card, Amy! I adore Bramble, and love that large vine behind her and how it looks like tiny drops of dew on the leaves! I hope you have a great weekend! :-) Traci

Crafty Jenn said...

Bramble looks so sweet Amy! I ca hear her giggling over the mountains!

Enjoy your free weekend! I'm on vacation next week for my birthday! Yay!

<3 Jenn

Joy said...

what a cute fairy. love what you did with her and the color combo is fabulous. so hard to keep up with all the new things, but at least I have you to be able to keep me informed...lol! have a wonderful weekend! enjoy yours!

Jodi said...

She is gorgeous Amy!! I love the pretty colors you used for Fall and I love that paper too!! Cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kelly Booth said...

OH!!! she is a must have for me....so CUTE!!! I Love your Fairies....This card is just Perfect Amy!

Paper, Ink, Color! said...

Another great image Amy. I love her. BTW, I saw you straight hair tutorial...OMG, I love your technique. I have to try it your way, I think it rocks!

Renkata said...

She is so sweet !
beautiful card.

Robin said...

Love kraft and it works so well with those colours! She is a cute little digi! Robin

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... she is gorgeous, Amy! A must have for me!! :) Gorgeous card, love the colors and the leaves!

Awesome video tutorial, thank you for sharing! Off to practice practice practice more!:)

Tasha said...

She is adorable! LOve the colours and gorgeous foliage!
love tasha xx

1LuvnMama said...

Cuteness indeed! Luv these little fairies and can't wait to get them! :)

Btw, great vids you've been making on hair coloring! Can't wait for you to do a vid on coloring these fairies hair . . . {hint, hint}!

Leanne said...

She is so sweet. Love the fall colors and dp used and her sweet expression is darling. Can't wait to add her to my collection. Hugs

RiNNE said...

How pretty! I love her hair and those colors are divine! So darling!

Angela said...

Love the fall colors Amy. The whole layout is just GORGEOUS!! Oh and her hair is divine!!
Hugs:)
Angela