Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello Spindle!

Hey, hey, hey!

Happy Saturday my friends! First I wanted to say how happy I am to hear you are enjoying the straight hair video on Color Me Copic. A quick FYI, that technique doesn't have to be used just on 'big heads'... I use it when I'm coloring in a lot of my TGF, CC Designs, Tickled Pink, etc. images... anything that has straight hair really. So there a lot of different characters that would be perfect for ya to use if you decide to join the CMC challenge that goes along with it. :)

Alrighty, time to introduce y'all to Spindle Mossyrock! She's another new Fairy Sweet digi being released at ATS on Monday the 13th. Spindle is in charge of making sure that each dew drop becomes an icy little crystal on those frosty Autumn mornings. Nothing makes her happier than to see the sparkling beauty as the light from the rising sun dances across each one. She doesn't even mind that her work of art is short lived as the sun eventually thaws out the dew drops, because that just means she gets to have fun doing it all again tomorrow! :)

Ready for more Spindle love? Then be sure to check out Traci's blog... there is so much cuteness going on over there!

OK, time for me to go enjoy my day off... catch ya later!
Supply list:
cardstock- Jillybean Soup kraft and PTI
paper- Imaginisce (Apple Cider)
digi stamp- Sweet November (Fairy Sweet Spindle Mossyrock)
stamp- Hero Arts (sentiment)
Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Close to my Heart leaves
Jenni Bowlin stick pins
Paper Trey Ink twine
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20, E07
eyes- YG01, YG03, YG25
hair- E55, E57, E59, E79
clothes/background- Y35, YR21, YR23, YR24, E08, E07, E19, E18, YR12, YR14, YR18, B41, B52, 0, W00, W1, W3

33 comments:

Larisa said...

so Autumn colours.. Very gentle) Love the paper a lot)))

Robin said...

fab card Amy... love the fall colours! Robin

Nancy Thomas said...

Another beauty to add to my wishlist! Beautiful - love the fall colors. Enjoy your day off!

Maria Therese said...

She's so sweet! Makes me think of Tinkerbell!!

KanataNewf said...

Oh she is just too cute - and love your choice of colours.

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the paper, fall colors and leaves, very pretty!

Unknown said...

this is so cute, amy! love the paper along with the leaf embellies! adorable image! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

She is totally cute and I love the sweet autumn colors, Amy!

~* steph :) *~ said...

hi amy! just watched your vid, amazing! thank you so much for sharing with us!
love your card! such cute trees and i love those leaves and twine! what a cutie image. the colors are just perfect. thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!! *hugs* steph :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Shes so cute Amy and I always love the little stories you put with your fairies!LOL!! She was fun to color up!

Tonje said...

Oh gosh, your new digis are super cute!

Kimmarie Baker said...

I thought the tutorial was great and so informative. tfs Love your card!

Mette said...

Lovely card Amy and such super colours. Where I live the leaves are already turning yellow and I love autumn colours. Another sweet image from you too :).

Hugs, Mette

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. I sure hope you are having a great weekend off. This card is just so pretty. I love her name and her job. I can just close my eyes and see her hard at work. lol...I love your color on this one. It really puts you in the mood for fall. I can not imagine living where the wasn't four specific seasons. I have to say that I love the start of them all. Have great day. Hugs, Lisa

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Amy, love the colours on this!
Clairex

Tasha said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful! Love the use of leaves and the gorgeous colours. Fab design
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Cute Fall card, Amy! She is sweet! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Jodi said...

She is another adorable image Amy! Gotta love that she looks like she's flying!! AWESOME!!
Love the pretty Fall Colors too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

She is so adorable! Fabulous card.
Kristy xx

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Amy,

What a wonderful card this is! Love the cutie on it and the leafs and the paper you used in the back! So wonderful! Fabulous one!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Shirley N said...

I can watch your videos over and over Amy, they're really great! Spindle is adorable, she looks so happy!

Sudha said...

Beautiful work dear.

Sudha said...

Thanku Amy for ur sweet comment on my blog dear.

donna mikasa said...

How can your fairies get any cuter? Spindle is so sweet! Looking forward to the release!

Jacilynn said...

amazing. soo cute

RiNNE said...

Aaaacccckkk! your tutorial is up??? I can't wait to see it. Have been so busy I haven't been able to stop by that blog or here lately. Love the card, especially Spindle, that cool autumn PP, and the leaves embellies!!

1LuvnMama said...

She's perfect for Fall season! :) We don't get the 4 seasons here in Hawaii . . . just summer all year long! :) Great to see that I can experience the seasons through crafting and your wonderful images!

Leanne said...

YAY!! More fairies to add to my collection.. She is a beauty and I love how you described her. Pretty card and love the colors. I especially love how you did her hair! hugs,

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love the fall colors of this card. The image is just beautiful!!

aremus said...

Love the colors. She is beautiful!!
TFS!!

WickedPixie said...

Oh, Amy, this is SO beautiful! I love the embellishments you used to compliment her! And I love the story you told about her, too! :-)Traci

Angela said...

I love the story behind her and the fall colors are really making me what fall to hurry up and get here!! I just ordered all the digis from the last release looks like I need more now!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Crafty Jenn said...

Very pretty Amy. Spindle looks very fun. Love the leafy skirt!

<3 Jenn