Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blog hoppin' with Tickled Pink

Hiya!

October is Tickled Pink's birthday month and today, the Pink Ladies are celebrating with a fun blog hop where each of us has chosen one of our own personal fave Tickled Pink stamps from any of the past releases to showcase. So if you've started over at Kellie's blog then you are right on track... if not head on over there to join the party at the beginning. :)

There are so many fantastic images to choose from within the Tickled Pink range that I had a hard time narrowing it down. In the end I let the time of year and upcoming holiday help me to decide and went with the very cool and very gorgeous Lil Haunt Ghost Willow. For this card I saw her as more of a Goblin Queen than a ghost so I colored her up nice and spooky like with piercing blue eyes and a sweeping ebony gown. Then I felt uber crafty and made some haunting ribbon roses to go with her. Halloween cards are just way too much fun to make!

So if you would like to play along and have a chance at winning a $25 gift voucher to the Tickled Pink store then just hit each stop in the hop and then when you make it back to the Tickled Pink blog be sure to tell us which Tickled Pink stamp is your all time favorite. Alrighty, now I'll send ya along to the amazing miss Debbie's blog and thanks for celebrating two perfectly pink years with us! :)

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- Authentique (Glowing), Tim Holtz (halloween)
stamp- Tickled Pink (Lil Haunt Ghost Willow)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox black pigment
ribbon
Cosmo Cricket 1" Glubers
Making Memories decorative brad, stick pins and epoxy stickers
Sharpie white marker
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E70, E71, W3, W5, C7
hair- G0000, G000, G00, 0
eyes- BG11, BG13, BG49
clothes- C5, C7, C9

53 comments:

Marzenciuk said...

Wow. I really like that stamp. Beautifuly coloured :)

CLaire said...

How do you colour so perfect every time ???
She is lovely... love the background
Claire x

Jenn Zeeb said...

Beautiful card, and wonderful coloring. I think the background paper is super, and love your flowers.

Hugs
Jenn Zeeb

Kattiz said...

Love that stamp and your coloring. Looks amazing! Hugs Kattiz

Carly said...

Gorgeous! I love this image and I have used her many times .... although I have never managed to colour her half as good as this!

Awesome card!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful Halloween card ♥

Karyn S said...

what a gorgeous card - i love your style Amy! Willow looks amazing - I love how you have coloured her dress!

Detenish said...

Beautiful Halloween card

Linby said...

Beautiful card, love how you used the image.
Lynn x

Hlora said...

the card is fantastic!!!

Johanna1978 said...

Really nice and spooky card.

Hanneke said...

Great card! The image is colored really wel, love the theme!

Anne H. said...

Happy Birthday!
WOW - your card is gorgeous!
Great image and your coloring is fab!
Anne

Kellie said...

I always love stopping over to see what you have made and absolutely LOVE this!

Thank you for being an amazing Pink Lady and for all you do. Here is to another Pink Year!

xx

♥Rach♥ said...

Her gown is just STUNNING Amy, wonderful job!

Martina said...

Happy Birthday! I love this Lil Haunt Ghost Willow and I am so happy this stamp can now be bought on rubber =) Great coloring..wow!
Martina

Larisa said...

She is adorable! Amy, you are the best as always!)))

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous!! I love how you colored her dress!

Lau W said...

OMG the colouring, so wow !!!! SUperb card AMy !
xxx

Nancy Thomas said...

Your coloring on her dress is amazing. A gorgeous image and spooktacular card.

Jacqueline941 said...

Beautiful card, I think I will have to buy the stamp now!

Jackie x

Chelle said...

I love Ghost Willow...she makes a perfect halloween or christmas card.

SusanLotus said...

Very cool card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is UH MAZING!!!

Karla said...

Beautiful card, love how you used the image.
Karla

Barb g (WV) said...

We NEED a coloring video for this image...what a fantastic job you did!
TFS
Barbg

BlackBird said...

Wonderful creation!

Shazza said...

this is beautiful x

Gram's Treasures said...

This is stunning! Love all the neutrals with this card....really makes her eyes shine.
Joyce xx

Crystal said...

Great card & your colouring is fabulous! Love the shading on her gown. Great spiderweb DP too!

kris said...

This image is really great!! and i love the complete creation!! Spook-tacular!

Stempelkobold said...

What a wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing. Have a great week, Dominique

Jas said...

Amazing coloring as always, Amy! Love it! TFS!

smyiow said...

Amazing! Love Love Love this!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Amy! I just love Ghost Willow and I love how you have colored her for this card. Those roses are stunning! And that paper in the background is perfect!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Amy, I love the flowers. Lee xx

Unknown said...

Super cool card! :)

Cor* said...

Amy, your coloring just kills me with admiration! A great design. I love that paper. how perfect!

Kimberly said...

AMY, AMY, AMY this is one heck of a fantasticly colored image..Amazing folds on that dress...thanks for sharing.
www.justwordz.ca

Creations by Shirl said...

This is super gorgeous Amy - just love that image and her eyes just stands out too with the colors you used.... Awesome......

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is the 3rd time I have tried to tell you how wonderful this card looks. For some reason, this computer tells me I am signed into my blog, but it won't allow me to post. Hope this works, so please accept my appologies for making this a quick comment. Hugs,Lisa

Tina said...

card is great! well,all stamps are fantastic so it's hard to choose the favorite one.

Arabella said...

Wow Amy! This is just gorgeous! I love the way you have coloured her! I have this stamp, but I'm a bit scared to colour it up as I'm not sure where to start with all those flowing robes!

Arabella

Renkata said...

Amazing spookkkyyyyy card.
Love the image which you have used.

RiNNE said...

Really stunning card!! Stellar coloring! Your flowers and pins are perfect for her!

Kim Kelley said...

Great card! Love the way you colored her...and the background paper is way cool!

Kim Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Kelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roxy said...

Wow, your colouring is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Love this card!

paperpapier said...

great card.

OliveJuice Lulu said...

Beautiful, elegant, mysterious! Love it! Lil Haunt Ghost Willow is becoming one of my favorite images.

Leanne said...

Love, love love this one Amy! I think she is my favorite. Pretty all around and that crow is so funny!! Is it trying to peck the ribbon? hehehe.. fun combination and love how her eyes pop. :)

SuiLan said...

This card is so well put together and love the coloring!