Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas smooches

Good morning!

It's another review preview day over on the ATS blog and today it's all about the Christmas Fairwees!

For my card I once again inked up sweet little Josie who is getting into all kinds of mistletoe mischief. I can just hear her giggling as she flutters above the heads of unsuspecting holiday revelers bringing about a Christmas smooch or two. ;)
And I love pairing her up with the mistletoe cutter because it saves me a ton of time not having to try and fussy cut all those little branches and leaves. All I have to do is snip off the stamped mistletoe, glue the diecut one in its place and add pearls for the berries... easy peasy!

Sweet November Gals, Danni, Nancy and Rachel, along with some of the ATS team all have wonderful Christmas Fairwee cards to share, so don't miss checking out all of their fab creations too!

Later gators!

Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- The Girls' Paperie (Tinsel and Twig), Simple Stories (green dot)
stamps- Sweet November (Josie's Mistletoe and sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox chestnut roan
CC Designs Mistletoe cutter
Kaiser Craft pearls
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
hair- E30, E31, E34, E35
clothes- E81, E50, 0, R24, R29, E19, YG25, YG67, G000

30 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is very adorable1 love it all!
Hugs, Heidi

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet and pretty!

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card and I love the cute wee image, she is so sweet. Lee xx

Marianne said...

I do admire your talent for creating such gorgeous cards with only a few colours and a simple layout (and fab colouring skills of course). I do hope the postman will deliver your Fairwees candy very soon now, so I can ink little Josie up myself. Marianne x

Marzenciuk said...

This is my favorite stamp. So sweet :)

Creations by Shirl said...

This is just so so cute....love the image and great layout too...
Have a great day my friend...
hugs to you.....

RiNNE said...

Toooo, tooooo cuuuuuuuute!!! Awww, this just names me smile! I love Josie and her sweet Christmas dress, and that mistletoe is fantastic! Love the pearls!!! Lots of smooching around, I bet!

Liliya said...

So beautiful!!! I love how you colour hair on those fairies! Love how you've put everything together!!

I got your candy yesterday! There's so much amazing stuff!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

I can tell you from experience that cutting that fussy cutting that mistletoe was a pita! I need that Cutter. This is so pretty - just a perfectly fun Christmas card.

chrilvian said...

aaaaa gosh such a pretty colours

Rhonda Miller said...

Sooo cute.

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
een erg leuke kaart met deze frisse kleuren
groetjes van corry

Mimi said...

Adorable card Amy! Josie is super cute with her "giant" mistletoe! and love the pretty papers!! Have a great day! ;)

Annette Allen said...

so adorable..

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Honey, She is fabulous, amazing and gorguous! Big hugs from me!

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwwww too cute ♥

Cindy H. said...

Your card is so sweet!! Your coloring is, as always, fabulous and I love the mistletoe die that matches your stamped mistletoe so perfectly! The pearls are perfect with it.

Annie's Creations said...

too cute!

Sara I. said...

Love the pearls you added to her sprig and fab papers! The sentiment is adorable ! xx

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Love the use of the pearls and the rounded corners! Thanks again for letting me play along this month with Sweet November, I so enjoyed it! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Adorable! :)

Creative Grammie said...

So very cute!

kris said...

so lovely!!! the image is cute and i love the sentiment!! super sweet!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy. This is just adorable! As you can see I am still trying to play with all the paper pads that I purchased for Halloween, but you sure make it hard not to want to play with all the fab. Christmas things. I love this card and as always she is just too cute! :o) I get to pick up my car in the am, so I am getting happier. lol.. It is only going to cost me another $450. But I have to have a dependable car to get the M&Ms to school and myself to work each day. We would walk each day, but you get really sweaty and all you want to do after that is take a shower. Not going to do that then work all day. Talk about discusting. lol...I hope you had a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Cami said...

This is so adorable, and the font on this sentiment is very nice. Gotta love that mistletoe die here.

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card! Love the patterned paper mix and Josie and that mistletoe are a perfect pair! Cuteness!!

Leanne said...

Aw, love those color and love the sprig of mistletoe. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas with this adorable card. Love it! :)

Isa said...

So sweet !!

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Amy, love her hair color!

Unknown said...

So pretty and sweet, love this one and the sentiment is beautiful xxx