Monday, October 10, 2011

Celebrate the season

Olo!

Well, I had a lot of fun in town yesterday and I'm lovin' the new 'do but now it's time to get back to the daily grind. :)

Because I spent most of the day out and about I needed a quick card to share today. Luckily I still had the Kraftin' Kimmie angels all colored up and ready to go from the videos that I did a couple weeks back. So I grabbed the lovely Seraphina (my favorite) and created this little home for her to live in. And yes, I couldn't help but use some more of that October Afternoon starry night paper but I just think it is so beautiful on these Christmas cards... plus the scraps were still sitting on my table, LOL! ;)

Ok, I've got to cut this one short as I need to get a couple things done before heading out. Hope your week is off to a great start!
Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and Copic X-Press It
paper- October Afternoon (Campfire)
stamps- Kraftin' Kimmie (Angel Seraphina), Hero Arts (Christmas Collage background), Studio G (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Versamark clear
gold embossing powder
ribbon
Making Memories poinsettias and brad
Sizzix Tim Holtz tiny tags and tabs die
Sharpie white marker
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E01, R00, R11
eyes- BV23, BV25, BV29, BG0000, 0
hair- Y0000, Y000, E50, 0
clothes/birds- E81, 0, E40, E41, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y28

22 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful - the image really stands out against the starry night paper.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWWWE! I love it! Sooo darn cute!! I bought all these new Christmas cuties!! Oh and Thanks for my Mermaid card. It arrived in the mail the other day. Soooo darn cute!
Hugs, Heidi

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper.

Jen

Lana Clarke said...

lovely cheery card and i love the background music stamp xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the image she really pops out out from the starry night bg papers... great poinsetta flower too!

Luanne said...

very lovely card! love the piano score sheet.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Amy... I love the blue background against your white sweet angel... just perfect xxx

Lau W said...

Oh wow she's gorgeous, so pretty angel ! Your card is wonderful Amy !
xxx

chrilvian said...

ooo so sweet
love the image

Cindy H. said...

Love your beautiful card, Amy!!

Annette Allen said...

aww she is so pretty...

corryskaart said...

hoi amy
een prachtige en leuke kaart zo met de muzieknoten op de achtergrond
groetjes van corry

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful.

SannaS said...

stunning!!! <3
hugs, SannaS

RiNNE said...

So serene! Love the white on the dark blue! Just beautiful!

Karla said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper.

Crafty Loops said...

Really beautiful card, I love the music paper. Lee x

SuiLan said...

I love the white and DP. Lovely card!

Alice said...

i love her and love how you colored her. such a fresh color combo for a holiday card. fabulous work as always, Amy! love it!

Cami said...

Sweet and lovely! Darn I should've picked up that musical notes DP I saw today!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh Amy! Sweet image and such a wonderful background too. Hope all is well and would luv to see your new do!

Leanne said...

Lovely Amy. I was wondering how you would use her and it's wonderful. I agree with Mama I would love to see the new do too..
Happy Wednesday! ;)