Thursday, April 8, 2010

A quick hello

Hey there, hi there, ho there!

I hope all is well in stampy land on this fine day. :)
Things have been busy here and I'm running a bit behind on getting ready for work so I've gotta make this short and sweet. At first I didn't think I would have a card to share today but luckily I remembered that I had this one I made for the TGF Scrapstreet article that hadn't gone up here yet. I was assigned Cheeky Glamour and I thought it would be fun to color her up like Ginger from Gilligan's Island for this project. What can I say... as a kid watching the show after school, I always thought she was SO glamorous, LOL! ;)

Well, that's all the time I've got today but thanks so much for stopping by!
Talk to ya later!Supply list:
cardstock- Bazzill and PTI
paper- 7 Gypsies (text), Basic Grey Bittersweet (stripe and floral)
stamp- The Greeting Farm (Cheeky Glamour)
ink- Memento rich cocoa and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
Making Memories roses
Jenni Bowlin stick pins
Kaiser Craft pearls
ribbon
Fiskars uppercrest border punch
computer generated sentiment
Sakura clear glaze pen
Copic Spica clear glaze pen
Copic markers:
skin- E50, YR00, E51, R20, W3
hair- YR00, YR12, YR14, E08
clothes- W3, W5, W7, W9, R46, R59, E18, E40, E41, 0

26 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Love the colours on this Amy!! Great card
x

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful, lovely layout, i love those circles scatter around, and the roses and pearls are the perfect finishing touch. Another scrumptious creation :)

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute Amy!!! I do LOVE those cheeky's don't you??

gobeagirl said...

Amy this is out of this world gorgeous! Oh, I just love this card and the way you colored her hair..... I love everything about this. I am glad you ran out of cards and put this one up WOW! Have a great day,Lisa

MicheyMoo said...

I did see this one in the article, but I can't get past you saying you almost didn't have a card for us!! Wowsers girlie, you have been busy. So glad Miss Cheeky was there as a gorgeous back-up for ya. :) xx

Juls said...

Fantastic!!!! I love this!! the sentiment is brill!! love the layout and your gorgeous mix of yummy papers!! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Leanne said...

Love the card and the sentiment. Cheeky Glamour does look like Ginger! Love the color scheme. Congrats!

~* steph :) *~ said...

gorgeous card, amy! the brown satin ribbon adds to it so much. love the placement of everything! of course love the cutie image and the pin through the ribbon. thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Rosa Forino said...

Love the colours ... Great card

Unknown said...

Awesome card! TFS :)

Maria Therese said...

Love the color combo Amy and the cute details! And so gorgeous coloring!

Marlene said...

Freaking FANTASTIC card!

kris said...

Oh my!!! This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the way you colored her up!! Love it Love it Love it!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card and the sentiment is a standard to live by! Beth

Shirley N said...

I really love the design of this card Amy! Love your colors, sentiment and your coloring of this adorable image. Love this card!!!

fairie said...

Ahahahah...the sentiment is so cute. hehehe.... great coloring and fab card as ever.

donna mikasa said...

Loved seeing you and the rest of the CA&F team in Scrapstreet! Love this card and all the yummy details you put into all your work!

p.s. Did you catch Oprah yesterday? T minus 5 days and counting.......

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! Love it!

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Damaris said...

LOve IT!!! LovE IT!!!
Hugs,
Me

joni h said...

That is so Ginger!! Love it! She was glamorous for that era anyway! Your card is great! Love the color combo! Thanks for the memories!

Alice said...

wow! she is fabulous! so sweet and pretty! love it!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Joy said...

oooh...fabulous card! love the colors and what you did with this GF girl. too cute! TFS!

Tasha said...

Wow this is amazing Amy, her hair looks fabulous,i love colour combo and circles
love tasha xx

Leah l'Orange said...

fabulous vintage feel, and i LOVE that sentiment, Amy! :) you always have the best ones!

Pam Varnell said...

I don't know if you even realize how absolutely stunning this card is but WOWZERS girl. This is definitely top notch!!!