Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Candy winners and a Wednesday challenge

Hello, hello!


Well here we are... it's Wednesday already and that means I've got some Sweet November candy winners to announce along with a couple other fun things! :)


First things first let's not keep you all waiting any longer... here are the lucky winners chosen by my friend Mr. Random Generator. ;)


drum roll please...

Fruit of the Month Banana Fairy- #37 Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper

Fairy Sweet Clover Greenfield- #28 Shirley N

Coriander Fairy- #35 Sheng

Darby and Chenille- #38 pixie sparkle

Congratulations ladies! :)

Please email me at pete_danger@hotmail.com with your mailing addys and I will get your candies right off to ya!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along this week, the April Sweet November release will be available tonight at the All That Scraps store. :)

Now, I've got some more ATS fun to share today and that's the Wednesday Challenge! This week the challenge is to create a shaped card base and when I sat down to make my card, the fabulous miss Donna and all of her delightful little mini flower cards came to mind. :)
So I pulled out my Slice die-cutting machine and used it to create this little 4 inch card base. Then I altered Banana fairy a bit, just by simply wiping the ink off of the markings on her hat and skirt... oh and I did draw in a connecting line to change the hem of her skirt. Now instead of a Banana fairy she looks more like a Lily of the Valley fairy... how cool is that?! I think with the same trick she could easily look like a Tulip fairy too. ;)

We would love to see you play along and as always there is a great incentive with the awesome prizes being offered. In order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm est and only one entry per person please!

Okey dokey, good luck with the challenge and only 6 more days fellow Glee fans... are you counting down the days like I am?! :)




Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse, Bazzill and PTI
paper- ooooold NRN (floral)
stamps- Sweet November Stamps (Banana Fairy), Pure Innocence (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and rich cocoa, Colorbox creamy brown chalk ink
Kaiser Craft gems
ribbon
Copic Spica glitter pens
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- E53, E55, E57, E59
dress- E50, E41, 0
wings- G20, G21, G24

29 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Amy this card is amazing, so soft and elegant and she is one of my favs, I loved using her but then I LOVE using all your gorgeous designs. Congrats to all the WINNERS whoo hoo lucky gals have FUN!
Hugs Kel xx

Rosa Forino said...

congratulation the winners... this cards is beatifull

Maria Therese said...

Wow cute card Amy! Love the soft colors! And the fairy is the cutest!

fairie said...

Amy, love Banana fairy. She is lovely.

Also...woo hoo....thanks for the awesome chance at winning Coriander Fairy!! Can't wait to color her.

:)

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the soft, pretty colors! Can't wait to watch Glee with the rest of the world now, woo-hoo!!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amy, Congrats to all the winners... I love this card. She looks so sweet as a Lilly. Wonderful flower card. I really need to get out my Cricut and play again. Yes, my whole family is waiting for Glee to premiere... :D Have a good day, Lisa

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Love the softness of it.

Serafiia said...

OMG - she's amazing as altered! And the card is so pretty with the elegant touch and soft colors. :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Congrats to all the winners!

What a sweet card, Amy! I'm loving the ribbon too :)

hugs, margie

~* steph :) *~ said...

love your card, it's nice and sweet! this little fairy is my fave. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day, amy! *hugs* steph :)

chris said...

Hi there Amy
this is so so gorgeous,love that girl
and the circle is fabulous.

brill card love chrisx x

RiNNE said...

ACCCCK, the Glee cast will be on Oprah tonight! Hope you'll be off of work by then!!!!

Congratulations to the lucky bunch!

Saw your card at the ATS blog last night and it's fab! Love banana fairy without her spots as well! Simple and elegant!

Juls said...

so sweet!! Love the soft colours and her sparkly wings!! hugs Juls

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Amy! I love that sweet fairy, and your Blossom Nestie for the card shape is adorable!

Unknown said...

So nice card! Congrats to the winners :)

donna mikasa said...

Well now I just may have to play along at ATS this week! Love your shaped card and how you altered Banana! Congrats to all the winners, too!

Shirley N said...

Gasp, did I really win Amy?! Ohhh, I sure am going to have a blooming good day after news like this! I can't believe I will have an Amy card in my own hands that I can see IRL, I'm so excited, woohoo!!! Thank you so much Amy. I hope I can do you proud when I ink my beautiful Sweet Clover! You made my day!!!!!!!!!!

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo ladies! Congrats! Amy, thanks so much for allowing us to play along and for blessing us with your new release! You have great talent that is out of this world! Luv your shape card too!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats everyone :)
What a beautiful card, Amy :D!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute Amy! love the flower shape and how you colored her!
Pam Going Postal

Tonje said...

Congrats to the winners. Too bad I went away for easter and didn't have the opportunity to participate in your lovely giveaways... Love all the cards you've made since my last visit.

WickedPixie said...

Amy, this is so sweet! I love how the small changes you make can make such a big difference! :-)Traci

Joy said...

what a great card...love these different shaped cards...they are so easy to make. love the sneak peeks of all the good stuff. can't wait till tonight! Thanks for the info. happy hump day!

Alice said...

ah! love how you altered Banana fairy! beautiful fresh card! love it!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Congrats to the winners!

Love your card - beautiful! :)

Leanne said...

Sweet card Amy!

Crafty Jenn said...

EEEKK!!! Did you catch the Glee cast on Oprah today?! It was awesome! Sooo can't wait for next Tuesday!

You card is beautiful! She totally looks like a lily of the valley now.

<3 Jenn

MicheyMoo said...

Congrats to all da lucky-ducky winners!! Ah...the Glee countdown has begun.....we haven't seen any ads for it yet so I think its still a little ways-away for us. :(
Gorgeous idea for this card Ames.....I grew up hating that Lily of the Valley was my birth flower.....but its one of my faves now (esp the Crabtree & Evelyn variety, lol) and so this one has a spesh little place in my wee heart. xx

The Scrappy Tree said...

Congrats to the winners! Lovely card :)