Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hogs and kisses

Good morning!

So I got home from work yesterday and after being on my feet all day I was bone tired. So tired that all I ended up doing was vegging on the couch with good company and a completely cheesy creature feature, Mega Piranha. Yes, I admit it... some Saturday nights are spent watching the 'best' that SyFy channel has to offer. What can I say? Sometimes a girl just needs mindless entertainment and a good laugh. Though we have jokingly considered making a drinking game out of it, ya know... take a shot anytime there is a completely ridiculous decapitation or loss of limb, LOL! Hey, it could only improve the acting and story lines of these shows! ;)

Anyway, you're probably wondering why I shared all that and really it's only to say I was so tired I didn't even make it into the craft room. Luckily I was a smartie and grabbed the cards I'll be doing in a class soon so I could share them with y'all.
Once again there isn't much stamping going on with these, they're just a nice excuse to use some fun papers from October Afternoon. :)
Hope you like them!

I've got work today but luckily tomorrow is a day off and I SO need it!
Chat at ya later friends. :)











Supply list:
cardstock- Cardstock Warehouse
paper and journaling cards- October Afternoon (Farm Fresh)
Kaiser Craft flowers
brads
ribbon
Fiskars scallop border punch
EK Success mini scallop border punch
Martha Stewart mini scallop circle punch
buttons
Ranger Inkssentials white gel pen
Making Memories flower
7 Gypsies clear buttons
Shabby Green Door bakers twine
string
computer font




16 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cute cards Amy, love the fresh colors! Especially love the thinking of you card!

Tasha said...

Id love to come to one of your claseses! lol

I love these they are faulous as always, i so love your distinctive style
love tasha xx

gobeagirl said...

Good morning my busy friend. I have to say you just had me laughing so hard. I can just picture just how drunk one would get with that game.....lmao These cards are all just adorable. I agree, I would love to be in one of your classes. Have a great day at work. I hope it's not as tiring as yesterday for you. Thanks for all the understanding about this last week. You are just too sweet. Hugs, Lisa

Kelly Booth said...

Such Cute Fun Cards Amy....Love them!!

RiNNE said...

You are hilarious!!! Drinking games and Sci Fy?? LOVE!!!! Buwahahahahahaha!!!

Wonderful cards... i may just make cards without stamps next time. You know, something different and refreshing :). I love all the papers you used!

Leanne said...

Yes, with some of those movies on SYFY you'd have to be drinking to really "SEE" the picture.. haha..

Love the cards! Great colors and papers!
BTW, thanks for all your wonderful comments yesterday (all the time actually) I was having a not so good day and your comment brightened it right away. THANKS!
Enjoy your Monday off!
xxx

Unknown said...

So nice & fun cards! TFS Enjoy your day off :)

Unknown said...

These are very cute, fun, awesome cards, Amy! Thanks for sharing! Take it easy and rest up!

~* steph :) *~ said...

yup, i agree, gotta have mindless entertainment sometimes :)! such CUTE cards, amy! love the little farm animals and apples. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful, relaxing tday off tomorrow. *hugs* steph :)

donna mikasa said...

With or without stamping, your cards are always a delight! Enjoy your day off!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gosh you have been a busy girl. All of them are wonderful cards. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Mel said...

Your post made me laugh, I have nights like this, just want to absorb whatever mind numbing thing is on tv. I love the gorgeous cards, I call my two poodles "Hogs" because since they have been fixed up they are just hungry all the time, just love this gorgeous paper.

1LuvnMama said...

Man, those animals and piggies are stinkin' adorable and they aren't stamps either! :) AMAZING Amy! I've been veggin' out a lot on my couch but with my eyes closed! :)

Marlene said...

These are so cute! I love the cows!

Alice said...

I LOVE those cards!!! super fun and fresh! those pps are so adorable and your designs ROCK!!

Pam Varnell said...

These are all so cute Amy. Love each one. You are a girl after my own heart. I LOVE chessy SciFi movies too. The only one in my family that does.