Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here kitty, kitty...

Hiya sweeties, happy Saturday morning to ya!

I'm going to sound like a broken record but with work beckoning I've got to keep today's post pretty short. Hey, at least I was able to play a bit and make this card to share. :)

I felt it was high time to ink up the new Amelia Buddies stamp and Pam's Saturday sketch was the perfect showcase for this little cutie. I tried to make her kitty friend look like my sister's black and white cat, Oreo. Now I'm not really a cat person but Oreo is pretty awesome, probably because he acts more like a dog, LOL! It's true, he will follow us around when we are out walking and he loves nothing more than having his belly rubbed. :)

So be sure to head on over to Club Anya & Friends to check out the sketch and play along this week... there's nothing like a good sketch to help create a quick yet fab looking card! :)

TTYL! Supply list:
cardstock- Paper Trey Ink
paper- Basic Grey (Sugar Rush)
stamps- The Greeting Farm (Amelia Buddies), Hero Arts (sentiment)
ink- Memento tuxedo black and Colorbox dark brown chalk ink
buttons
Copic Spica glitter pen
Copic markers:
skin- E000, E00, E11, R20
hair- YR15, YR14, YR18, E09
clothes- Y13, Y15, Y17, R43, R46, B41, B45, YR12, YR14, YG03, YG17, RV32, RV34, E44, E47, E49, E40, E41, 0
kitty- C0, C1, C5, C7, C9, 100, 0

24 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Amy! Fabulous card! Ur coloring as always is fantastic. Little Oreo is cute and I love Amelia's hair color! Always love stopping by to see what creations you leave us. Have a great weekend! I'm off to check out Pam's latest sketch for SS. xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is fantastic Amy, you are my marker Hero! Beth

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the bright colors! TFS :)

♥Rach♥ said...

It's too cute! Love your coloring on Amelia, it came out very pretty and the grass underneath her feet is great too :0)

MicheyMoo said...

So sweet and bright and cheery Amy. Amelia truly has a spesh little cat, such a wee cutie (and I'm also not a cat person, per se). Loving the multicolours hair kerchief and skirt and that background DP is DIVINE!!
Hope your day at work was fun and exciting. Me, I'm just off to bed now as Sunday started 30mins ago!! Mwah.

Maria Therese said...

So sweet card!!!

Tasha said...

Super super cute Amy, fab colouring and such a super sweet sentiment
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute Amy...LOVE LOVE this!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Aw, she's so pretty! Like always, fab coloring!!!

Have a wonderful weekend :)
hugs, margie

Claireabelle said...

Amy this just gorgeous!! That image is fab
x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card !!! I love the vibrant colors !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a CUTE card, amy! love the cheerful colors and what an adorable image! thanks for sharing :)! have a wonderful weekend, amy! *hugs* steph :)

WickedPixie said...

Adorable! I love how you have colored the cat and you had me thinking "I love that paper, maybe I need some" then I read and realized I already have some of it - you just made me see it in a new light!
I've said before that I am a cat person, but I have only had the one cat that I have now and she is so much more affectionate than my dog. The dog wants to be and is a sweet animal, but she's such a goober!! :-)Traci

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card - great image and I love your happy colours!

Juls said...

so so amazing!!! Love her red hair!! Just fab!! Hugs Juls

Marlene said...

So, so cute!

Mel said...

I love this, she is adorable and the colouring around the cats face is fantastic, I love her gorgeous hair and scarf.

RiNNE said...

Amelia is so adorable in her colorful bandana! I'm also a doggie person but this is truly cute! Love the kraft paper w/ the colorful stripes!

Alice said...

sweet sweet card!! LOVE IT!!! =)

donna mikasa said...

Love your redhead Amelia! So cute, so colorful!

Danni said...

Can I color and create like you when I grow up? Seriously, this is just too cute! you so rock!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable card!

1LuvnMama said...

She is definitely sweet! :) Kitty, kitty luvs this redhead! Me too! Have a great weekend Amy!

Crafty Jenn said...

Wow! The coloring on this is FANTASTIC! You amaze me. Oreo sounds and looks like my kitty.